"One Clath" Park Seo-joon "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread Drinks Too So So So Soar, Growing Over the Last Seven Months"

Park Seo-joon left a clunky feeling that finished the drama One Clath.Actor Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram account on Tuesday afternoon: Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread is so sweet.I have just come to my senses, he said. I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have been running for seven months without a mind. I feel that I have grown up with the new and human Park Seo-joon.I am deeply grateful to all the crew and actors who have once again thought about their beliefs and values ​​in my life. Also, Park Seo-joon said, Thank you for saving me, for doing and loving me, it was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you.Be happy and healthy, he said.In the last episode of JTBCs Itae One Klath broadcast on the 21st, Park Seo-Joon, who succeeded in revenge for Jangga and dreamed of a happy future with Joy Seo (Kim Dae-mi), was portrayed.TV viewer ratings also reached 16.5% (based on Nielsen Korea), the highest TV viewer ratings, and the beauty of the species.The following is a special text left by Park Seo-joon on SNSLast Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread, was so sweet, and now Im sober, and I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of seven months of people who have been running without their minds.I feel like Ive grown up with Newroy and the human Park Seo-joon. Thank you to Actors, and I am now the new one of my diaries.Thank you for saving me, for loving me, for loving me.It was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you.Park Seo-joon SNS

Park Seo-joon left a clunky feeling that finished the Drama 'One Clath'.

Actor Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram account on Tuesday afternoon: "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread is so sweet. I have just come to my senses, "he said." I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have been running for seven months without a mind. "

"I feel that I have grown up with the new and human Park Seo-joon. I am deeply grateful to all the crew and Actors who have once again thought about their beliefs and values ​​in my life. "

Also, Park Seo-joon said, "Thank you for saving me, for doing and loving me, it was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you. Be happy and healthy, "he said.

In the last episode of JTBC's "Itae One Klath" broadcast on the 21st, Park Seo-joon, who succeeded in revenge for Jangga and dreamed of a happy future with Joy Seo (Kim Dae-mi), was portrayed. TV viewer ratings also reached 16.5% (based on Nielsen Korea), the highest TV viewer ratings, and the beauty of the species.

The following is a special text left by Park Seo-joon on SNS

Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread, was so sweet, and now I'm sober, and I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of seven months of people who have been running without their minds.I feel like I've grown up with Newroy and the human Park Seo-joon. Thank you to Actors, and I am now the new One of my diaries.Thank you for saving me, for loving me, for loving me.It was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you.

Park Seo-joon SNS