'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon, Yoo Jae-myung will revenge on the news of the deadline ..

Itaewon Klath Actor Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myungs Game are heading for the last round.In JTBCs Itaewon Clath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin and director Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the 13th, four years later, Park Seo-joon and Dan Bams, who have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C, were portrayed.Still, Jangga was the number one foodservice company, and Park, who was following it, again made a vengeance on the news of the deadline of Chairman Jang Dae-hee.On the day of the show, Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) won the Toughest Foa title, and the cowardly tricks of Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), who revealed that he was transgender, did not work.Joy (Kim Dae-mi), who came to know this, slapped and angry his cheek, but Knotweed water said, I can not stop, its Issa.I like it unbearably, he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control.Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Roy succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments in Danbam again.Park Roy has vowed to chew the world by overtaking the market to take the top spot in the industry.Four years later, the changes and growth of young people in the night, from Roy, Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi, who were born as CEOs of Inc. I.C., were brilliant.But still the top spot was the Janga Groups share, and the I.C. was closely following.Meanwhile, Knotweed Water, who returned from overseas branches, led the Janggas work again, and his performance was great as Jangs own successor.It seemed that he would soon take over the Jangga Group. Changs health began to deteriorate.Chang asked Knotweed water to come to me someday, I am nervous, and did not slow down checks for Roy and I.C.The president, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he could not do it anymore, and he had only six months left.The Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun), who has been hiding since his release from office, has returned to the news of Chang.The two brothers were again at odds with Knotweed Waters attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the long family and the succession selection than worrying about his father.There was a bone in the words of The Fountainhead, You made it the same, with your father.He then left the room with a meaningful saying, I will protect my fathers precious house, I will protect you.I was hungry at the end of the broadcast, said Chang, who recalled his childhood. I was fucking, bowing, betraying, taking, taking and trampling.I changed my life and this chapter, I made it. He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely placed in the minds of viewers.Then a call came from Park.I think you should not go this easily, said Park, who heard the news of his deadline through Lee Ho-jin (Idawit). You should be punished by me.Dont die yet. Chang declared war with the narration that The only person I want to live is you. He said, You will be my last entertainment. The tension reached its peak as the eyes of the two people who predicted the last game, decorating the creepy ending.

'Itaewon Klath' Actor Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myung's Game are heading for the last round.

In JTBC's "Itaewon Clath" (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin and director Kim Sung-yoon), which was broadcast on the 13th, four years later, Park Seo-joon and Dan Bams, who have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C, were portrayed. Still, Jangga was the number one foodservice company, and Park, who was following it, again made a vengeance on the news of the deadline of Chairman Jang Dae-hee.

On the day of the show, Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) won the "Toughest Foa" title, and the cowardly tricks of Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), who revealed that he was transgender, did not work. Joy (Kim Dae-mi), who came to know this, slapped and angry his cheek, but Knotweed water said, "I can not stop, it's Issa. I like it unbearably, "he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control. Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Roy succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments in Danbam again. Park Roy has vowed to 'chew' the world by overtaking the market to take the top spot in the industry.

Four years later, the changes and growth of young people in the night, from Roy, Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi, who were born as CEOs of Inc. I.C., were brilliant. But still the top spot was the Janga Group's share, and the I.C. was closely following.

Meanwhile, Knotweed water, who returned from overseas branches, led the Jangga's work again, and his performance was great as Jang's own successor. It seemed that he would soon take over the Jangga Group. Chang's health began to deteriorate. Chang asked Knotweed water to "come to me someday, I am nervous," and did not slow down checks for Roy and I.C.

The president, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he could not do it anymore, and he had only six months left. The Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun), who has been hiding since his release from office, has returned to the news of Chang. The two brothers were again at odds with Knotweed water's attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the long family and the succession selection than worrying about his father. There was a bone in the words of The Fountainhead, "You made it the same, with your father." He then left the room with a meaningful saying, "I will protect my father's precious house, I will protect you."

"I was hungry at the end of the broadcast," said Chang, who recalled his childhood. "I was fucking, bowing, betraying, taking, taking and trampling. I changed my life and this chapter, I made it. " He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely placed in the minds of viewers. Then a call came from Park. "I think you should not go this easily," said Park, who heard the news of his deadline through Lee Ho-jin (Idawit). "You should be punished by me. Don't die yet. "Chang declared war with the narration that" The only person I want to live is you. "He said," You will be my last entertainment. " The tension reached its peak as the eyes of the two people who predicted the last Game, decorating the creepy ending.