'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon, Yoo Jae-myung revenge success ..Kim Da-mi and Happiness found

Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon succeeded in revenge by acquiring Jangga, and also made love with Kim Da-mi.In the final episode of JTBC Itaewon Clath, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the 21st, Park Bo-gum appeared in a special appearance.Park Seo-joon kneeled in front of Jang Dae-hee to save Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi), but said, I feel sorry for the time I tried to catch up with this ugly old man.Then Roy finally found Joe-yool Lee, but Danger was not over.Park, who left Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) to take Joe-yool Lee and ran away, conveyed his heart to Joe-yool Lee.My heart is full of you, I love you, its Seo-yool Lee, I love you so much, Park said, hugging Joe-yool Lee.But then Jean (Season Bo-hyun) chased him down, and Roy tried to send Joe-yool Lee first.Joe-yool Lee fled, asking, If the delegate dies, I will die, and Park started his last fight with The Fountainhead.The winner was Roy.The murder teacher, the kidnapping of Osua (Kwon Nara) was followed by accusations of corruption, and Jangga was put on the sale Danger.Jang Dae-hee tried to protect the falling Jangga, but it was a fight that had already ended.Park said, Come back, its a night, as she first said, and then gave me a tofu stew containing a recipe from her father, Park Sung-yeol (Son Hyun-joo).Jang Dae-hee kneeled and wept, saying, I sincerely apologize. But Park said, Do I look like a hogu? Im a businessman.Then, Park bought the long-term and started a loving relationship with Joe-yool Lee.Joe-yool Lee said, I thought I would give you the pain of the boss.I think my empty routine is over to you. Thank you. I love you. Ill let you happy. Roy said, I love you, too.Its Seo-yool Lee, he kissed.Meanwhile, Itaewon Clath sequel The World of Couples will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 27th.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen
Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon succeeded in revenge by acquiring Jangga, and also made love with Kim Da-mi.In the final episode of JTBC Itaewon Clath, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the 21st, Park Bo-gum appeared in a special appearance.Park Seo-joon kneeled in front of Jang Dae-hee to save Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi), but said, I feel sorry for the time I tried to catch up with this ugly old man.Then Roy finally found Joe-yool Lee, but Danger was not over.Park, who left Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) to take Joe-yool Lee and ran away, conveyed his heart to Joe-yool Lee.My heart is full of you, I love you, its Seo-yool Lee, I love you so much, Park said, hugging Joe-yool Lee.But then Jean (Season Bo-hyun) chased him down, and Roy tried to send Joe-yool Lee first.Joe-yool Lee fled, asking, If the delegate dies, I will die, and Park started his last fight with The Fountainhead.The winner was Roy.The murder teacher, the kidnapping of Osua (Kwon Nara) was followed by accusations of corruption, and Jangga was put on the sale Danger.Jang Dae-hee tried to protect the falling Jangga, but it was a fight that had already ended.Park said, Come back, its a night, as she first said, and then gave me a tofu stew containing a recipe from her father, Park Sung-yeol (Son Hyun-joo).Jang Dae-hee kneeled and wept, saying, I sincerely apologize. But Park said, Do I look like a hogu? Im a businessman.Then, Park bought the long-term and started a loving relationship with Joe-yool Lee.Joe-yool Lee said, I thought I would give you the pain of the boss.I think my empty routine is over to you. Thank you. I love you. Ill let you happy. Roy said, I love you, too.Its Seo-yool Lee, he kissed.Meanwhile, Itaewon Clath sequel The World of Couples will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 27th.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon succeeded in revenge by acquiring Jangga, and also made love with Kim Da-mi.

In the final episode of JTBC 'Itaewon Clath', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the 21st, Park Bo-gum appeared in a special appearance.

Park Seo-joon kneeled in front of Jang Dae-hee to save Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi), but said, "I feel sorry for the time I tried to catch up with this ugly old man." Then Roy finally found Joe-yool Lee, but Danger was not over. Park, who left Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo) to take Joe-yool Lee and ran away, conveyed his heart to Joe-yool Lee.

"My heart is full of you, I love you, it's Seo-yool Lee, I love you so much," Park said, hugging Joe-yool Lee. But then Jean (Season Bo-hyun) chased him down, and Roy tried to send Joe-yool Lee first. Joe-yool Lee fled, asking, "If the delegate dies, I will die," and Park started his last fight with The Fountainhead. The winner was Roy.

The murder teacher, the kidnapping of Osua (Kwon Nara) was followed by accusations of corruption, and Jangga was put on the sale Danger. Jang Dae-hee tried to protect the falling Jangga, but it was a fight that had already ended.

Park said, "Come back, it's a night," as she first said, and then gave me a tofu stew containing a recipe from her father, Park Sung-yeol (Son Hyun-joo). Jang Dae-hee kneeled and wept, saying, I sincerely apologize. But Park said, "Do I look like a hogu? I'm a businessman."

Then, Park bought the long-term and started a loving relationship with Joe-yool Lee. Joe-yool Lee said, "I thought I would give you the pain of the boss. I think my empty routine is over to you. Thank you. I love you. I'll let you happy. "Roy said, "I love you, too. It's Seo-yool Lee," he kissed.

Meanwhile, 'Itaewon Clath' sequel 'The World of Couples' will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 27th.

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen