'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon X Kim Da-mi, work + love start to happy ..Park Bo-gum surprise appearance

Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi became happy as they confirmed each others love.In the 16th episode of JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin/director Kim Sung-yoon) broadcast on March 21, Park Seo-joon, who succeeded in revenge for Jangga, was portrayed.Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) knelt down at Roy and said, Where is all this, and Im going to kneel at this job, and Im not really in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position.Im out of my veins, he said sarcastically.Im a man whos put my life in hell and a great man, Park said, disappointed by the way he was on his knees.I had to admit that I had to admit that I had a different value. I thought this fight was worth it.That man was only leaning against the hostages and kneeling down, he said, calling Jang Dae-hee an ugly old man.In return for kneeling, Park, who received the address with The Fountainhead (by An Bo-hyun), went to rescue Joe-yol Lee (by Kim Da-mi) with Choi Seung-kwon (by Ryu Kyung-soo).Park nailed that the priority should save Joe-yool Lee no matter what.The team was surrounded by Jean and Kim Hee-hoon (Won Hyun-joon) and Joe-yol Lee, who was trying to escape from Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), and became dangerous.Joe-yool Lee fled after letting Knotweed water buy time, saying, Knotweed water stay as long as possible.But because of the uncomfortable bridge, Jean and Kim Hee-hoon were caught quickly.Park had taken Choi Seung-kwon to drive into the Fountainheads car and saved Joe-yol Lee.Park asked Choi Seung-kwon to join Kim Hee-hoon and ran away with Joe-yool Lee.I remember that time, when we ran in Itaewon. I missed you so much.I always try and get hurt. How could I do this? My head, my heart, is full of you. Was it you?I love you, I love you, its Seo-young Lee, I love you a lot, Confessions said.Roy let Joe-yool Lee run away first when Jean followed.Roy fought for his life in anger at the Fountainhead, who called himself a dog and a pig and did not feel guilty, and won the fight after a bloodbath.Joe-yool Lee, who appeared with the police, embraced the fallen pawn Roy.Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) went to the prosecution to submit a file containing a 10-year scandal and was investigated.The board of directors even sold the money, as it was linked to the kidnapping of the Fountainheads murder teacher, and the money was seized and seized.Knotweed water said that Roys IC had announced its intention to acquire the company, while Jang Dae-hee was hot, Knotweed water said, My fathers favorite lion language.Were literally weak, and were working, he said.Jang Dae-hee tried to borrow money in a hundred rooms, but turned away all of them. Jang Dae-hee called Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung) and begged, but Kim pointed out that he was not the one to hang on.Jang went to Roys store and knelt down, apologizing with tears, saying, I did something bad to Park and you, and I did something wrong.Do I look like a hoogu? Park said, What is the value of an apology that is lost to the acquisition of a company?Park Sae took over the long-term price in favor of the board.Knotweed water sincerely congratulated Park and apologized for using the article about Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) and Choi Seung-kwon.Since then, Knotweed water has visited Mahyun and Choi Seung-kwon and apologized once again.Oh Soo-ah, who had difficulty re-employment as a whistleblower, opened a restaurant and raised it.Oh Soo-ah, who happened to meet Joe-yool Lee, cheered Joe-yool Lee, If youre relieved, be good for the new Roy, saying, Im sorry for your loss.Since then, Oh Soo-ah has met Park Bo-gum as a chef interviewer and has hired Park Bo-gum, who has a warm appearance and skills.Joe-yool Lee and Park finished their work and dated around Itaewon.I wanted to take care of the bosss pains, said Joe-yool Lee, who took the hand of the boy.I wanted to make you feel better about your night. I love you.Ill let you do it. Roy kissed Joe-yool Lee.Lee Ha-na
Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi became happy as they confirmed each others love.In the 16th episode of JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin/director Kim Sung-yoon) broadcast on March 21, Park Seo-joon, who succeeded in revenge for Jangga, was portrayed.Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) knelt down at Roy and said, Where is all this, and Im going to kneel at this job, and Im not really in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position.Im out of my veins, he said sarcastically.Im a man whos put my life in hell and a great man, Park said, disappointed by the way he was on his knees.I had to admit that I had to admit that I had a different value. I thought this fight was worth it.That man was only leaning against the hostages and kneeling down, he said, calling Jang Dae-hee an ugly old man.In return for kneeling, Park, who received the address with The Fountainhead (by An Bo-hyun), went to rescue Joe-yol Lee (by Kim Da-mi) with Choi Seung-kwon (by Ryu Kyung-soo).Park nailed that the priority should save Joe-yool Lee no matter what.The team was surrounded by Jean and Kim Hee-hoon (Won Hyun-joon) and Joe-yol Lee, who was trying to escape from Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), and became dangerous.Joe-yool Lee fled after letting Knotweed water buy time, saying, Knotweed water stay as long as possible.But because of the uncomfortable bridge, Jean and Kim Hee-hoon were caught quickly.Park had taken Choi Seung-kwon to drive into the Fountainheads car and saved Joe-yol Lee.Park asked Choi Seung-kwon to join Kim Hee-hoon and ran away with Joe-yool Lee.I remember that time, when we ran in Itaewon. I missed you so much.I always try and get hurt. How could I do this? My head, my heart, is full of you. Was it you?I love you, I love you, its Seo-young Lee, I love you a lot, Confessions said.Roy let Joe-yool Lee run away first when Jean followed.Roy fought for his life in anger at the Fountainhead, who called himself a dog and a pig and did not feel guilty, and won the fight after a bloodbath.Joe-yool Lee, who appeared with the police, embraced the fallen pawn Roy.Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) went to the prosecution to submit a file containing a 10-year scandal and was investigated.The board of directors even sold the money, as it was linked to the kidnapping of the Fountainheads murder teacher, and the money was seized and seized.Knotweed water said that Roys IC had announced its intention to acquire the company, while Jang Dae-hee was hot, Knotweed water said, My fathers favorite lion language.Were literally weak, and were working, he said.Jang Dae-hee tried to borrow money in a hundred rooms, but turned away all of them. Jang Dae-hee called Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung) and begged, but Kim pointed out that he was not the one to hang on.Jang went to Roys store and knelt down, apologizing with tears, saying, I did something bad to Park and you, and I did something wrong.Do I look like a hoogu? Park said, What is the value of an apology that is lost to the acquisition of a company?Park Sae took over the long-term price in favor of the board.Knotweed water sincerely congratulated Park and apologized for using the article about Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) and Choi Seung-kwon.Since then, Knotweed water has visited Mahyun and Choi Seung-kwon and apologized once again.Oh Soo-ah, who had difficulty re-employment as a whistleblower, opened a restaurant and raised it.Oh Soo-ah, who happened to meet Joe-yool Lee, cheered Joe-yool Lee, If youre relieved, be good for the new Roy, saying, Im sorry for your loss.Since then, Oh Soo-ah has met Park Bo-gum as a chef interviewer and has hired Park Bo-gum, who has a warm appearance and skills.Joe-yool Lee and Park finished their work and dated around Itaewon.I wanted to take care of the bosss pains, said Joe-yool Lee, who took the hand of the boy.I wanted to make you feel better about your night. I love you.Ill let you do it. Roy kissed Joe-yool Lee.Lee Ha-na

Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi became happy as they confirmed each other's love.

In the 16th episode of JTBC's Golden Earth Drama 'Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin/director Kim Sung-yoon)' broadcast on March 21, Park Seo-joon, who succeeded in revenge for Jangga, was portrayed.

Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) knelt down at Roy and said, “Where is all this, and I’m going to kneel at this job, and I’m not really in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position to be in a position. “I’m out of my veins,” he said sarcastically.

“I’m a man who’s put my life in hell and a great man,” Park said, disappointed by the way he was on his knees. I had to admit that I had to admit that I had a different value. I thought this fight was worth it. “That man was only leaning against the hostages and kneeling down,” he said, calling Jang Dae-hee an ugly old man.

In return for kneeling, Park, who received the address with The Fountainhead (by An Bo-hyun), went to rescue Joe-yol Lee (by Kim Da-mi) with Choi Seung-kwon (by Ryu Kyung-soo). Park nailed that the priority should save Joe-yool Lee no matter what.

The team was surrounded by Jean and Kim Hee-hoon (Won Hyun-joon) and Joe-yol Lee, who was trying to escape from Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), and became dangerous. Joe-yool Lee fled after letting Knotweed water buy time, saying, "Knotweed water stay as long as possible."

But because of the uncomfortable bridge, Jean and Kim Hee-hoon were caught quickly. Park had taken Choi Seung-kwon to drive into The Fountainheads’ car and saved Joe-yol Lee. Park asked Choi Seung-kwon to join Kim Hee-hoon and ran away with Joe-yool Lee.

“I remember that time, when we ran in Itaewon. I missed you so much. “I always try and get hurt.” “How could I do this? My head, my heart, is full of you. Was it you? I love you, I love you, it's Seo-young Lee, I love you a lot," Confessions said.

Roy let Joe-yool Lee run away first when Jean followed. Roy fought for his life in anger at The Fountainhead, who called himself a dog and a pig and did not feel guilty, and won the fight after a bloodbath. Joe-yool Lee, who appeared with the police, embraced the fallen pawn Roy.

Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Na-ra) went to the prosecution to submit a file containing a 10-year scandal and was investigated. The board of directors even sold the money, as it was linked to the kidnapping of The Fountainhead’s murder teacher, and the money was seized and seized.

Knotweed water said that Roy’s IC had announced its intention to acquire the company, while Jang Dae-hee was hot, Knotweed water said, “My father’s favorite lion language. “We’re literally weak, and we’re working,” he said.

Jang Dae-hee tried to borrow money in a hundred rooms, but turned away all of them. Jang Dae-hee called Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung) and begged, but Kim pointed out that he was not the one to hang on. Jang went to Roy’s store and knelt down, apologizing with tears, saying, “I did something bad to Park and you, and I did something wrong.” “Do I look like a hoogu?” Park said, “What is the value of an apology that is lost to the acquisition of a company?”

Park Sae took over the long-term price in favor of the board. Knotweed water sincerely congratulated Park and apologized for using the article about Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) and Choi Seung-kwon. Since then, Knotweed water has visited Mahyun and Choi Seung-kwon and apologized once again.

Oh Soo-ah, who had difficulty re-employment as a whistleblower, opened a restaurant and raised it. Oh Soo-ah, who happened to meet Joe-yool Lee, cheered Joe-yool Lee, “If you’re relieved, be good for the new Roy,” saying, “I’m sorry for your loss.” Since then, Oh Soo-ah has met Park Bo-gum as a chef interviewer and has hired Park Bo-gum, who has a warm appearance and skills.

Joe-yool Lee and Park finished their work and dated around Itaewon. “I wanted to take care of the boss’s pains,” said Joe-yool Lee, who took the hand of the boy. I wanted to make you feel better about your night. I love you. I’ll let you do it.” Roy kissed Joe-yool Lee.

Lee Ha-na