'Itaewon Klath' Kim Da-mi straight, Park Seo-joon moved... Closed Happy Endings

In JTBCs Itaewon Clath (director Kim Sung-yoon, playwright Cho Kwang-jin), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Park fell to his knees in front of Jang Dae-hee (played by Yoo Jae-myung) to find out where Joe-yool Lee (played by Kim Da-mi).Park headed to the location of Joe-yool Lee with Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and at that time, Joe-yool Lee was being chased by Jean (Ahn Bo-hyun).Park and Choi found Joe Lee and the follower Jean Fountainheads car, which they called Park to Choi and rushed.But eventually, the Fountainhead car avoided Roy and was able to avoid a major accident.Roy got out of the car and gave Joe-yool Lee a fond hug and worried about him.Choi said he would organize the situation and told Roy to take Joe-yol Lee away.So they got out of there and the long walker, Roy, told Joe-yool Lee, I wanted to see so much, always trying and hurting because of me.My mind is full of you. I love you. I love you. I love you, Seo-yool Lee. I love you so much.The police were called and the situation was finalized. When Park was admitted to the hospital, he met Joe-yool Lees mother, Min Jung (Kim Yeo-jin), and knelt down.Joe Min Jung said, Seo-young Lee is properly responsible, and Park Roy called it mother and got permission.The successful acquisition of the long-term merger led to the development of a busy day between Joe-yool Lee and his lovers, and the two of them walked on the streets of Itaewon.Joe-yool Lee asked, Did you say you loved me? Why dont you ever hold your hand? And when Roy was awkward, Joe-yool Lee took his hand first.Joe-yool Lee said: I will try. Its different from you and me from one to ten, but theres one resemblance: I dont know the warmth of a person.I had told him about his past, and I wanted to make sure he didnt feel hard. Not lonely. I wanted to sweeten his bitter night.When I think of you, my empty routine is getting bigger as a boss. Thank you. I love you. Ill make you happy. Park was happy to see Joe-yool Lee, who also kissed Joe-yool Lee, saying, I love you, its Seo-yool Lee.Parksae Roy ended with Happy Endings thinking: Happiness, the warmth I share with you, Im already happy.

In JTBC's "Itaewon Clath" (director Kim Sung-yoon, playwright Cho Kwang-jin), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Park fell to his knees in front of Jang Dae-hee (played by Yoo Jae-myung) to find out where Joe-yool Lee (played by Kim Da-mi). Park headed to the location of Joe-yool Lee with Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and at that time, Joe-yool Lee was being chased by Jean (Ahn Bo-hyun).

Park and Choi found Joe Lee and the follower Jean Fountainhead’s car, which they called “Park” to Choi and rushed. But eventually, The Fountainhead car avoided Roy and was able to avoid a major accident.

Roy got out of the car and gave Joe-yool Lee a fond hug and worried about him. Choi said he would organize the situation and told Roy to take Joe-yol Lee away. So they got out of there and the long walker, Roy, told Joe-yool Lee, "I wanted to see so much, always trying and hurting because of me. My mind is full of you. I love you. I love you. I love you, Seo-yool Lee. I love you so much."

The police were called and the situation was finalized. When Park was admitted to the hospital, he met Joe-yool Lee's mother, Min Jung (Kim Yeo-jin), and knelt down. Joe Min Jung said, "Seo-young Lee is properly responsible," and Park Roy called it 'mother' and got permission.

The successful acquisition of the long-term merger led to the development of a busy day between Joe-yool Lee and his lovers, and the two of them walked on the streets of Itaewon. Joe-yool Lee asked, "Did you say you loved me? Why don't you ever hold your hand?" And when Roy was awkward, Joe-yool Lee took his hand first.

Joe-yool Lee said: "I will try. It's different from you and me from one to ten, but there's one resemblance: I don't know the warmth of a person. I had told him about his past, and I wanted to make sure he didn’t feel hard. Not lonely. I wanted to sweeten his bitter night. When I think of you, my empty routine is getting bigger as a boss. Thank you. I love you. I'll make you happy. "

Park was happy to see Joe-yool Lee, who also kissed Joe-yool Lee, saying, "I love you, it's Seo-yool Lee." Parksae Roy ended with Happy Endings thinking: 'Happiness, the warmth I share with you, I'm already happy.'