'Itaewon Klath' End, Class to the End Other Park Seo-joon Da-mi

On the 21st, JTBCs gilt play Itaewon Clath, Park Seo-joon (Park Sae-roi) was shown kneeling in front of Yoo Jae-myung (Jang Dae-hee).He put it down, a symbol of consciousness and straightness, in order to find out where Kim Da-mi (Joyce) was kidnapped by Ahn Bo-hyun (Jang Geun-won).Park Seo-joon reunited with Kim Da-mi, who he missed so much: I missed so much, always struggling and hurting because of me and how would this be?My head, my heart is full of you, he confessed, I love you, and for the first time I answered Kim Da-mis love.Kim Da-mis mother Kim Yeo-jin (Cho Jeong-min) also met and was allowed to relate to the two.The Jangga crisis came to Jangga, where Kwon Na-ra (Osua) handed over the data of Jangga, which had been involved in all kinds of corruption for 10 years, to the police, and the investigation was inevitable and the company was in a difficult situation to maintain.Yoo tried to protect the house somehow, but he couldnt keep it. It was a tilted fight. Park Seo-joon pushed for the merger.Yoo Jae-myeong visited Park Seo-joon and tasted the sundu stew served by Park Seo-joon and commented that it was delicious.Then he knelt down and apologized, I sincerely apologize. It was a moment of revenge that had been so drawn, but the taste was bitter.And Park Seo-joon said, As a merchant, I saw the investment value and promoted the merger.Love also turned on a green light. Kim Da-mi and I started a love affair. Kim Da-mi said, I feel empty when I think of my boss. Thank you. I love you.Ill make you happy, said Park Seo-joon, who kissed him, answering, I love you too. Class, who achieved revenge and love, was another couple.

On the 21st, JTBC's gilt play "Itaewon Clath", Park Seo-joon (Park Sae-roi) was shown kneeling in front of Yoo Jae-myung (Jang Dae-hee). He put it down, a symbol of consciousness and straightness, in order to find out where Kim Da-mi (Joyce) was kidnapped by Ahn Bo-hyun (Jang Geun-won).

Park Seo-joon reunited with Kim Da-mi, who he missed so much: "I missed so much, always struggling and hurting because of me and how would this be? My head, my heart is full of you, "he confessed," I love you, "and for the first time I answered Kim Da-mi's love. Kim Da-mi's mother Kim Yeo-jin (Cho Jeong-min) also met and was allowed to relate to the two.

The Jangga crisis came to Jangga, where Kwon Na-ra (Osua) handed over the data of Jangga, which had been involved in all kinds of corruption for 10 years, to the police, and the investigation was inevitable and the company was in a difficult situation to maintain. Yoo tried to protect the house somehow, but he couldn’t keep it. It was a tilted fight. Park Seo-joon pushed for the merger.

Yoo Jae-myeong visited Park Seo-joon and tasted the sundu stew served by Park Seo-joon and commented that it was delicious. Then he knelt down and apologized, “I sincerely apologize.” It was a moment of revenge that had been so drawn, but the taste was bitter. And Park Seo-joon said, "As a merchant, I saw the investment value and promoted the merger."

Love also turned on a green light. Kim Da-mi and I started a love affair. Kim Da-mi said, "I feel empty when I think of my boss. Thank you. I love you. I'll make you happy," said Park Seo-joon, who kissed him, answering, "I love you too." Class, who achieved revenge and love, was another couple.