'Itaewon Klath' Ahn Bo-hyun "was good with fellow Park Seo-joon and Chemie"

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun, 32, revealed that his co-work with opponent Actor Park Seo-joon was good.Ahn Bo-hyun played the role of the eldest son of Janga, who was involved in the drama Itaewon Clath (director Kim Sung-yoon) with Park Seo-joon, on the 21st of the end comprehensive channel JTBC.Ahn Bo-hyun, who recently interviewed and Itaewon Klath End, said that Actor Park Seo-joon and Chemie were good.He said of Park Seo-joon: Im an alumnus but I was formal, playing honor when I first met him; since then Ive spoken half-talking to help comfortably.I gave acting advice and Chemie was good. Ahn Bo-hyun said that the police station god is memorable during the scene with Park Seo-joon.The Fountainhead, played by Park Seo-joon, is a character with a tough roy and a tough villain, giving an unstoppable tension in the police station god.I was just about to co-work up when I actually met him, and I told him to be confident and comfortable with Park Seo-joon, and then I went on the shoot.It was different from when I went in and out, and comfort was the biggest, and Park Seo-joon opened the door and I was like that, so God became natural. Also, Ahn Bo-hyun co-worked with Kim Dae-mi of Joy Seo and Kwon Nara of Osua.As for the co-work with them, Kim Dae-mi and Kim Dae-mi burst into a short scene, so viewers did not feel a lot of cider elements.Kwon Nara was a role I had a crush on for 15 years, and in some ways Kwon Nara seems to have given me keywords such as romantic garbage rather than just garbage.The co-work was well suited, he praised.Although Ahn Bo-hyun boasted co-work with peer actors, the actor who matched his most co-work was Yoo Jae-in.He said of Yoo Jae-myeong and co-work, He plays the role of a father in the play. He has asked a lot of advice and a lot of advice.It was good to have a good scene together every god.
Actor Ahn Bo-hyun, 32, revealed that his co-work with opponent Actor Park Seo-joon was good.Ahn Bo-hyun played the role of the eldest son of Janga, who was involved in the drama Itaewon Clath (director Kim Sung-yoon) with Park Seo-joon, on the 21st of the end comprehensive channel JTBC.Ahn Bo-hyun, who recently interviewed and Itaewon Klath End, said that Actor Park Seo-joon and Chemie were good.He said of Park Seo-joon: Im an alumnus but I was formal, playing honor when I first met him; since then Ive spoken half-talking to help comfortably.I gave acting advice and Chemie was good. Ahn Bo-hyun said that the police station god is memorable during the scene with Park Seo-joon.The Fountainhead, played by Park Seo-joon, is a character with a tough roy and a tough villain, giving an unstoppable tension in the police station god.I was just about to co-work up when I actually met him, and I told him to be confident and comfortable with Park Seo-joon, and then I went on the shoot.It was different from when I went in and out, and comfort was the biggest, and Park Seo-joon opened the door and I was like that, so God became natural. Also, Ahn Bo-hyun co-worked with Kim Dae-mi of Joy Seo and Kwon Nara of Osua.As for the co-work with them, Kim Dae-mi and Kim Dae-mi burst into a short scene, so viewers did not feel a lot of cider elements.Kwon Nara was a role I had a crush on for 15 years, and in some ways Kwon Nara seems to have given me keywords such as romantic garbage rather than just garbage.The co-work was well suited, he praised.Although Ahn Bo-hyun boasted co-work with peer actors, the actor who matched his most co-work was Yoo Jae-in.He said of Yoo Jae-myeong and co-work, He plays the role of a father in the play. He has asked a lot of advice and a lot of advice.It was good to have a good scene together every god.

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun, 32, revealed that his co-work with opponent Actor Park Seo-joon was good.

Ahn Bo-hyun played the role of the eldest son of Janga, who was involved in the Drama "Itaewon Clath" (director Kim Sung-yoon) with Park Seo-joon, on the 21st of the End comprehensive channel JTBC.

Ahn Bo-hyun, who recently interviewed and 'Itaewon Klath' End, said that Actor Park Seo-joon and Chemie were good. He said of Park Seo-joon: "I'm an alumnus but I was formal, playing honor when I first met him; since then I've spoken half-talking to help comfortably. I gave acting advice and Chemie was good. "

Ahn Bo-hyun said that "the police station god" is memorable during the scene with Park Seo-joon. The Fountainhead, played by Park Seo-joon, is a character with a tough Roy and a tough villain, giving an unstoppable tension in the police station god.

“I was just about to co-work up when I actually met him, and I told him to be confident and comfortable with Park Seo-joon, and then I went on the shoot. It was different from when I went in and out, and comfort was the biggest, and Park Seo-joon opened the door and I was like that, so God became natural. "

Also, Ahn Bo-hyun co-worked with Kim Dae-mi of Joy Seo and Kwon Nara of Osua. As for the co-work with them, "Kim Dae-mi and Kim Dae-mi burst into a short scene, so viewers did not feel a lot of cider elements. Kwon Nara was a role I had a crush on for 15 years, and in some ways Kwon Nara seems to have given me keywords such as 'romantic garbage' rather than 'just garbage'. "The co-work was well suited," he praised.

Although Ahn Bo-hyun boasted co-work with peer Actors, the Actor who matched his most co-work was Yoo Jae-in. He said of Yoo Jae-myeong and co-work, "He plays the role of a father in the play. He has asked a lot of advice and a lot of advice. It was good to have a good scene together every god. "