Itaewon Class' Ryu Kyong-su "Park Seo-joon, Newly Reliant Brother"

Actor Ryu Kyong-su (28) showed confidence in Park Seo-joon (32), who played an active role in JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Clath (playplayplay Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon and Kang Min-gu).Ryu Kyong-su had a drama ending interview on the 26th.I am very careful and I have a great heart to respect my opponent, said Ryu Kyong-su, who played the role of Choi Seung-kwon, a member of the Danbam Hall staff, on Park Seo-joon,This is the third time that Ryu Kyong-su and Park Seo-joon have appeared in the same production, following the films Youth Police (2017) and The Lion (2019).I did not meet Park Seo-joon many in the two movies before, but I knew it.I bumped into it briefly, but my brother remembered it, he said. I thought it was a good thing. He added, I was very close to my brother while shooting Itaewon Clath. I think I have been willing to my brother like the relationship between the new and the winning.This is the second relationship with Yoo Jae-myung (47), who showed his presence in disassembly as Jang Dae-hee, chairman of the restaurant company Jangga, after Drama Confession (2019).Ryu Kyong-su said, You have a lot of knowledge and deep thoughts to talk with your seniors and listen to them. I am a senior who has a lot to learn.On the other hand, Itaewon Clath is a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity.The last episode broadcast on the 21st was loved by the audience rating of 16.5% based on Nielsen Korea paid households.JTBC Golden Drama Itaewon Clath Choi Seung-kwon

Actor Ryu Kyong-su (28) showed confidence in Park Seo-joon (32), who played an active role in JTBC's gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath' (playplayplay Gwangjin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon and Kang Min-gu).

Ryu Kyong-su had a Drama ending Interview on the 26th. "I am very careful and I have a great heart to respect my opponent," said Ryu Kyong-su, who played the role of Choi Seung-kwon, a member of the Danbam Hall staff, on Park Seo-joon,

This is the third time that Ryu Kyong-su and Park Seo-joon have appeared in the same production, following the films "Youth Police" (2017) and "The Lion" (2019). "I did not meet Park Seo-joon many in the two movies before, but I knew it. I bumped into it briefly, but my brother remembered it, "he said." I thought it was a good thing. " He added, "I was very close to my brother while shooting 'Itaewon Clath'." "I think I have been willing to my brother like the relationship between the new and the winning."

This is the second relationship with Yoo Jae-myung (47), who showed his presence in disassembly as Jang Dae-hee, chairman of the restaurant company Jangga, after Drama 'Confession' (2019). Ryu Kyong-su said, "You have a lot of knowledge and deep thoughts to talk with your seniors and listen to them." "I am a senior who has a lot to learn."

On the other hand, 'Itaewon Clath' is a work that depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity. The last episode broadcast on the 21st was loved by the audience rating of 16.5% based on Nielsen Korea paid households.

JTBC Golden Drama 'Itaewon Clath' Choi Seung-kwon