Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon, "I'm not going to let it go" on Yoo Jae-myung Warning

Yoo Jae-myung has sparked a reversal in the reversal with bloodless tears of Choices the company instead of son.In the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, Jang Dae-hee, chairman of the Jangga Group, faced a difficulty in getting on the board of the shareholders meeting because of the past hit-and-run incident of the son Chang The Fountainhead (Security Hyun) and the public opinion of the personality controversy.Prior to this, Oh Su-a (Kwon Na-ra) suggested to Jang Dae-hee, For the Jangga group, we should not cover the corruption of the Fountainhead but beat the Fountainhead.However, Jang Dae-hee said earlier, The nationality of this country burns easily and easily. Jangga competes with the taste, which is the essence of the food service company.Janga is me, Jang Dae-hee, and do not tell me to abandon my family in front of me again. Jang Dae-hee said, I will tell you as a father, not as president. I apologize deeply for the wrong education of children.I was told that I had a hit-and-run accident ten years ago that I had caused myself to get a crime instead of buying someone else, he said. I was distracted by the company management and mis-farmed my child.I also think that I should pay my own sins. I will live with my apologies to the victims who have been victimized by my bad child. Roy, who saw this, ran to the bathroom and ran to the bathroom, disgusted by the reversal of Jang Dae-hee, who had no blood or tears.The dismissal of the chairman of the shareholders meeting of the Janga Group was so canceled, and Kang Min-jung, who joined the dismissal with Park, was issued to the province.Park said, Is the market so precious that I sell it to son? Jang Dae-hee said, Jangga is all of me.I will never leave you alone because I have made you an enemy in the future. Park said, The Fountainhead has paid the wrong price, but the chairman has not paid the price yet.I also promise everything to me in the future. Park said, I was greatly hit by Jang Dae-hee, but Jang Dae-hee also lost his family.I no longer regard Roy as a tough opponent, and I expect a lot of expectations about how interesting the two people will be in the future.

Yoo Jae-myung has sparked a reversal in the reversal with 'bloodless tears' of Choices the company instead of son.

In the JTBC gilt drama "Itaewon Klath", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, Jang Dae-hee, chairman of the Jangga Group, faced a difficulty in getting on the board of the shareholders' meeting because of the past hit-and-run incident of the son Chang The Fountainhead (Security Hyun) and the public opinion of the personality controversy.

Prior to this, Oh Su-a (Kwon Na-ra) suggested to Jang Dae-hee, "For the Jangga group, we should not cover the corruption of The Fountainhead but beat The Fountainhead." However, Jang Dae-hee said earlier, "The nationality of this country burns easily and easily. Jangga competes with the taste, which is the essence of the food service company. Janga is me, Jang Dae-hee, and do not tell me to abandon my family in front of me again. "

Jang Dae-hee said, "I will tell you as a father, not as president. I apologize deeply for the wrong education of children. "I was told that I had a hit-and-run accident ten years ago that I had caused myself to get a crime instead of buying someone else," he said. "I was distracted by the company management and mis-farmed my child. I also think that I should pay my own sins. I will live with my apologies to the victims who have been victimized by my bad child. "

Roy, who saw this, ran to the bathroom and ran to the bathroom, disgusted by the reversal of Jang Dae-hee, who had no blood or tears. The dismissal of the chairman of the shareholders' meeting of the Janga Group was so canceled, and Kang Min-jung, who joined the dismissal with Park, was issued to the province.

Park said, "Is the market so precious that I sell it to son?" Jang Dae-hee said, "Jangga is all of me. I will never leave you alone because I have made you an enemy in the future. "

Park said, "The Fountainhead has paid the wrong price, but the chairman has not paid the price yet. I also promise everything to me in the future. " Park said, "I was greatly hit by Jang Dae-hee," but Jang Dae-hee also lost his family. I no longer regard Roy as a tough opponent, and I expect a lot of expectations about how interesting the two people will be in the future.