Irene, extraordinary visual release...attractive iron iron

Irene said on his 10th day instagram, So excited to be joining the Get It Beauty family for 2020!(I am delighted to be a member of On Style entertainment program Get It Beauty 2020) I will meet soon. In the open photo, Irene is holding a large bouquet of flowers in his hand and digesting a dark burgundy-colored Lipstick and orange hair.The unique dress with colorful patterns makes his unique personality and charm stand out.In the video, Irene is dancing like a child.Netizens responded that My sister is so attractive, I am digesting that color Lipstick and Model is Model.Meanwhile, Irene will appear on the On Style entertainment program Get It Beauty 2020 which will be broadcasted for the first time on the 13th.

Irene said on his 10th day instagram, "So excited to be joining the Get It Beauty family for 2020! (I am delighted to be a member of On Style entertainment program Get It Beauty 2020') I will meet soon. "

In the open photo, Irene is holding a large bouquet of flowers in his hand and digesting a dark burgundy-colored Lipstick and orange hair. The unique dress with colorful patterns makes his unique personality and charm stand out.

In the video, Irene is dancing like a child.

Netizens responded that "My sister is so attractive", "I am digesting that color Lipstick" and "Model is Model".

Meanwhile, Irene will appear on the On Style entertainment program Get It Beauty 2020' which will be broadcasted for the first time on the 13th.