"Blessing to be a Worship in the Temple"...Lee Sung-kyung, Online Worship Video Topic

Actor Lee Sung-kyungs online work attendance video is gathering attention.Lee Sung-kyung attended the SEK Video Prayer for the Country and the Nation held at Younghoon Ori Church on the 13th.The church has released the video to Online, with views of more than 400,000 views.In the video, Lee Sung-kyung introduced himself as Actor Lee Sung-kyung Sister; he then said, My dearest saints.I am grateful for Gods grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video, he said. But I am grateful for Gods grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video. Lee Sung-kyung added, I will pray that the more I can do this, the more I will be able to spread the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with fear of this land through the video SEK prayer meeting.On this day, Lee Sung-kyung also sang a praise song I want and pray.Due to the spread of Corona 19, the government recommends group meetings and religious rallies.While most churches are conducting Online Worship, some large churches are insisting on offline Worship, which is causing controversy.The event, attended by Lee Sung-kyung, was part of Online Worship.Lee Sung-kyung has been active in the recent SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung's Online work attendance video is gathering attention.

Lee Sung-kyung attended the 'SEK Video Prayer for the Country and the Nation' held at Younghoon Ori Church on the 13th. The church has released the video to Online, with views of more than 400,000 views.

In the video, Lee Sung-kyung introduced himself as "Actor Lee Sung-kyung Sister"; he then said, "My dearest saints. I am grateful for God's grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video, "he said." But I am grateful for God's grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video. "

Lee Sung-kyung added, "I will pray that the more I can do this, the more I will be able to spread the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with fear of this land through the video SEK prayer meeting." On this day, Lee Sung-kyung also sang a praise song 'I want and pray'.

Due to the spread of Corona 19, the government recommends group meetings and religious rallies. While most churches are conducting Online Worship, some large churches are insisting on offline Worship, which is causing controversy. The event, attended by Lee Sung-kyung, was part of Online Worship.

Lee Sung-kyung has been active in the recent SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.