I.O.I Lim Na-young, selfish giros Eye-catching

Lim Na-youngs giro draws on Eye-catchingOn the 21st, Lim Na-young posted a picture on his SNS.In the photo, Lim Na-young poses in the background - his extraordinary proportions and glee have attracted fans attention.Lim Na-young was loved by the girl group I.O.I, which was formed through Mnet Produce 101 Season 1.Lim Na-young, who has since been a Pristin, is currently in private activity since the Pristin disbandment.

Lim Na-young's giro draws on Eye-catching

On the 21st, Lim Na-young posted a picture on his SNS.

In the photo, Lim Na-young poses in the background - his extraordinary proportions and glee have attracted fans' attention.

Lim Na-young was loved by the girl group I.O.I, which was formed through Mnet 'Produce 101' Season 1.

Lim Na-young, who has since been a Pristin, is currently in private activity since the Pristin disbandment.