I.O.I Lim Na-young, shimmering Beautiful looks in profile set

Lim Na-youngs Beautiful looks draw attentionOn the 10th, Lim Na-young posted a message on his SNS with an article entitled Taihwans brother took a picture during profile shooting.Lim Na-young in the photo is working on a profile shot. His extraordinary visual and innocence in the shooting scene was enough to attract netizens attention.Lim Na-young was loved by the girl group I.O.I, which was formed through Mnet Produce 101 Season 1.Lim Na-young, who has since been a Pristin, is currently in private after the dismantling of Pristin.

Lim Na-young's Beautiful looks draw attention

On the 10th, Lim Na-young posted a message on his SNS with an article entitled "Taihwan's brother took a picture during profile shooting".

Lim Na-young in the photo is working on a profile shot. His extraordinary visual and innocence in the shooting scene was enough to attract netizens' attention.

Lim Na-young was loved by the girl group I.O.I, which was formed through Mnet 'Produce 101' Season 1.

Lim Na-young, who has since been a Pristin, is currently in private after the dismantling of Pristin.