'I.O.I Friendship' Kim Se-jeong X Chungha, Pretty Next to Pretty Child

Kim Se-jeong posted three photos on his personal Instagram on the 20th with an article entitled No Who is this?In the photo, Kim Se-jeong and Chungha hold Kim Se-jeongs new album together, with a pleasant look and a glimpse of their friendship in a relaxed pose.I.O.I member Lim Na-young, who saw this, expressed envy, saying, What am I?On the other hand, recently, the cleaning has been actively releasing a new song Poll.

Kim Se-jeong posted three photos on his personal Instagram on the 20th with an article entitled "No Who is this?"

In the photo, Kim Se-jeong and Chungha hold Kim Se-jeong's new album together, with a pleasant look and a glimpse of their friendship in a relaxed pose.

I.O.I member Lim Na-young, who saw this, expressed envy, saying, "What am I?"

On the other hand, recently, the cleaning has been actively releasing a new song 'Poll'.