'I Live Alone' Ahn Bo-hyun, EXO Sehun met... "Drunk Friend" relationship revealed

Seoul = = Group EXO member Sehun made a surprise appearance in I Live Alone.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, Actor Ahn Bo-hyuns daily life was revealed, and Ahn Bo-hyun met Sehun and focused his attention.Ahn Bo-hyun left his first Camping after the end of the drama when someone emerged from a break in the Old Car: his close brother Sehun.Ahn Bo-hyun revealed his relationship with Sehun, who revealed he had been close as he filmed his work and really frequently contacted when asked, Yes, hes a drunken friend.When I was going to Camping, I contacted him because he said, Why are you going? He said it was the first time.Sehun admired the Ahn Bo-hyun table Old Car Camping, saying, Its okay with the wow, I feel it.

Seoul = = Group EXO member Sehun made a surprise appearance in 'I Live Alone'.

In the MBC entertainment program "I Live Alone" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, Actor Ahn Bo-hyun's daily life was revealed, and Ahn Bo-hyun met Sehun and focused his attention.

Ahn Bo-hyun left his first Camping after the end of the drama when someone emerged from a break in the Old Car: his close brother Sehun.

Ahn Bo-hyun revealed his relationship with Sehun, who revealed he had "been close as he filmed his work" and "really frequently contacted" when asked, "Yes, he's a drunken friend."

"When I was going to Camping, I contacted him because he said, 'Why are you going?' He said it was the first time.'"

Sehun admired the Ahn Bo-hyun table Old Car Camping, saying, "It's okay with the wow," "I feel it."