'I Live Alone': Ahn Bo-hyun invites EXO Sehun as 'Emotional Camping' guest

Ahn Bo-hyun invites Sehun to Camping FieldActor Ahn Bo-hyun unveiled the end of Emotional Camping at the 339th MBC entertainment program I Live Alone on the 27th (Friday).On that day, after completing his boxing workout, Ahn Bo-hyun made an improvisation trip in the classic car Crong; he called EXO Sehun during the drive and invited Daebudo to campsite.Because Sehun said he wanted to camp.When Jang Do-yeon, who was watching the video in the studio, asked, Are you first camping with Sehun?, Ahn Bo-hyun replied, This friend is the first time Camping is itself.Ahn Bo-hyun enjoyed his leisure by eating ramen in the Cron, which was completely modified into a camping car, and then Sehun appeared in his future, where he fell into a nap.Sehun said, Its okay, as he toured the romantic interior of the Camping car.When Ahn Bo-hyun said, I think I propose to you, the embarrassed Sehun asked, Is there no GFriend?Ahn Bo-hyun replied, If I had a GFriend, would I have come with you?Viewers will be able to beautiful and physical through various SNS and portal sites.Next week, I am a good shot at bringing shoes to Sehun chic,  Ahn Bo-hyun car is a real hit,  Thank you Ahn Bo-hyun for inviting me to Sehun,  Crong is so beautiful.Real romance , It is good to see Ahn Bo-hyun Actor enjoying life and so on.Meanwhile, the next story was Son Dambi - Gong Hyo-jin - Jung Ryeo-wons construction site party and Ahn Bo-hyun - EXO Sehuns Bromance Camping.MBCs I Live Alone, which conveys laughter and impressions with a real single life, is broadcast every Friday night at 11:10 pm.iMBC  MBC Screen Capture
Ahn Bo-hyun invites Sehun to Camping FieldActor Ahn Bo-hyun unveiled the end of Emotional Camping at the 339th MBC entertainment program I Live Alone on the 27th (Friday).On that day, after completing his boxing workout, Ahn Bo-hyun made an improvisation trip in the classic car Crong; he called EXO Sehun during the drive and invited Daebudo to campsite.Because Sehun said he wanted to camp.When Jang Do-yeon, who was watching the video in the studio, asked, Are you first camping with Sehun?, Ahn Bo-hyun replied, This friend is the first time Camping is itself.Ahn Bo-hyun enjoyed his leisure by eating ramen in the Cron, which was completely modified into a camping car, and then Sehun appeared in his future, where he fell into a nap.Sehun said, Its okay, as he toured the romantic interior of the Camping car.When Ahn Bo-hyun said, I think I propose to you, the embarrassed Sehun asked, Is there no GFriend?Ahn Bo-hyun replied, If I had a GFriend, would I have come with you?Viewers will be able to beautiful and physical through various SNS and portal sites.Next week, I am a good shot at bringing shoes to Sehun chic,  Ahn Bo-hyun car is a real hit,  Thank you Ahn Bo-hyun for inviting me to Sehun,  Crong is so beautiful.Real romance , It is good to see Ahn Bo-hyun Actor enjoying life and so on.Meanwhile, the next story was Son Dambi - Gong Hyo-jin - Jung Ryeo-wons construction site party and Ahn Bo-hyun - EXO Sehuns Bromance Camping.MBCs I Live Alone, which conveys laughter and impressions with a real single life, is broadcast every Friday night at 11:10 pm.iMBC  MBC Screen Capture
Ahn Bo-hyun invites Sehun to Camping FieldActor Ahn Bo-hyun unveiled the end of Emotional Camping at the 339th MBC entertainment program I Live Alone on the 27th (Friday).On that day, after completing his boxing workout, Ahn Bo-hyun made an improvisation trip in the classic car Crong; he called EXO Sehun during the drive and invited Daebudo to campsite.Because Sehun said he wanted to camp.When Jang Do-yeon, who was watching the video in the studio, asked, Are you first camping with Sehun?, Ahn Bo-hyun replied, This friend is the first time Camping is itself.Ahn Bo-hyun enjoyed his leisure by eating ramen in the Cron, which was completely modified into a camping car, and then Sehun appeared in his future, where he fell into a nap.Sehun said, Its okay, as he toured the romantic interior of the Camping car.When Ahn Bo-hyun said, I think I propose to you, the embarrassed Sehun asked, Is there no GFriend?Ahn Bo-hyun replied, If I had a GFriend, would I have come with you?Viewers will be able to beautiful and physical through various SNS and portal sites.Next week, I am a good shot at bringing shoes to Sehun chic,  Ahn Bo-hyun car is a real hit,  Thank you Ahn Bo-hyun for inviting me to Sehun,  Crong is so beautiful.Real romance , It is good to see Ahn Bo-hyun Actor enjoying life and so on.Meanwhile, the next story was Son Dambi - Gong Hyo-jin - Jung Ryeo-wons construction site party and Ahn Bo-hyun - EXO Sehuns Bromance Camping.MBCs I Live Alone, which conveys laughter and impressions with a real single life, is broadcast every Friday night at 11:10 pm.iMBC  MBC Screen Capture
Ahn Bo-hyun invites Sehun to Camping FieldActor Ahn Bo-hyun unveiled the end of Emotional Camping at the 339th MBC entertainment program I Live Alone on the 27th (Friday).On that day, after completing his boxing workout, Ahn Bo-hyun made an improvisation trip in the classic car Crong; he called EXO Sehun during the drive and invited Daebudo to campsite.Because Sehun said he wanted to camp.When Jang Do-yeon, who was watching the video in the studio, asked, Are you first camping with Sehun?, Ahn Bo-hyun replied, This friend is the first time Camping is itself.Ahn Bo-hyun enjoyed his leisure by eating ramen in the Cron, which was completely modified into a camping car, and then Sehun appeared in his future, where he fell into a nap.Sehun said, Its okay, as he toured the romantic interior of the Camping car.When Ahn Bo-hyun said, I think I propose to you, the embarrassed Sehun asked, Is there no GFriend?Ahn Bo-hyun replied, If I had a GFriend, would I have come with you?Viewers will be able to beautiful and physical through various SNS and portal sites.Next week, I am a good shot at bringing shoes to Sehun chic,  Ahn Bo-hyun car is a real hit,  Thank you Ahn Bo-hyun for inviting me to Sehun,  Crong is so beautiful.Real romance , It is good to see Ahn Bo-hyun Actor enjoying life and so on.Meanwhile, the next story was Son Dambi - Gong Hyo-jin - Jung Ryeo-wons construction site party and Ahn Bo-hyun - EXO Sehuns Bromance Camping.MBCs I Live Alone, which conveys laughter and impressions with a real single life, is broadcast every Friday night at 11:10 pm.iMBC  MBC Screen Capture

Ahn Bo-hyun invites Sehun to Camping Field

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun unveiled the end of Emotional Camping at the 339th MBC entertainment program I Live Alone on the 27th (Friday).

On that day, after completing his boxing workout, Ahn Bo-hyun made an improvisation trip in the classic car 'Crong'; he called EXO Sehun during the drive and invited Daebudo to campsite. Because Sehun said he wanted to camp. When Jang Do-yeon, who was watching the video in the studio, asked, "Are you first Camping with Sehun?", Ahn Bo-hyun replied, "This friend is the first time Camping is itself."

Ahn Bo-hyun enjoyed his leisure by eating ramen in the 'Cron', which was completely modified into a Camping car, and then Sehun appeared in his future, where he fell into a nap. Sehun said, "It's okay," as he toured the romantic interior of the Camping car. When Ahn Bo-hyun said, "I think I propose to you," the embarrassed Sehun asked, "Is there no GFriend?" Ahn Bo-hyun replied, "If I had a GFriend, would I have come with you?"

Viewers will be able to "beautiful and physical" through various SNS and portal sites. Next week, I am a good shot at bringing shoes to Sehun chic, "" Ahn Bo-hyun car is a real hit, "" Thank you Ahn Bo-hyun for inviting me to Sehun, "" Crong is so beautiful. Real romance "," It is good to see Ahn Bo-hyun Actor enjoying life "and so on.

Meanwhile, the next story was Son Dambi - Gong Hyo-jin - Jung Ryeo-won's 'construction site party' and Ahn Bo-hyun - EXO Sehun's 'Bromance Camping'. MBC's I Live Alone, which conveys laughter and impressions with a real single life, is broadcast every Friday night at 11:10 pm.

iMBC MBC Screen Capture