Hwang Bo Ra "'Vaccation', Shin Min-a Kim Hae-sook with Unforgettable Memories"

Hwang Bo Ra posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled #Yuk Sang-Hyo director # Kim Hae-sook and # Mina and me # warm and too touching movie scene.I was happy with the good people; I was happy with the precious movie Vacation on March 23, 2020, in unforgettable memories in Jeongseon.In the open photo, Hwang Bo Ra is smiling with Yuk Sang-Hyo director, Kim Hae-sook and Shin Min-a.They co-worked with the movie Vacation.On the other hand, Vaccation is a fantasy drama directed by Yuk Sang-Hyo, who directed the movie My Special Director, and depicts what happens when a mother who has been receiving a three-day Vacation from the sky is staying with her daughter.

Hwang Bo Ra posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "#Yuk Sang-Hyo director # Kim Hae-sook and # Mina and me # warm and too touching movie scene".

"I was happy with the good people; I was happy with the precious movie Vacation on March 23, 2020, in unforgettable memories in Jeongseon."

In the open photo, Hwang Bo Ra is smiling with Yuk Sang-Hyo director, Kim Hae-sook and Shin Min-a. They co-worked with the movie Vacation.

On the other hand, 'Vaccation' is a fantasy drama directed by Yuk Sang-Hyo, who directed the movie 'My Special Director', and depicts what happens when a mother who has been receiving a three-day Vacation from the sky is staying with her daughter.