Hong Seok-cheon, Itaewon Class' bar special appearance Park Bo-gum to praise "lighting child" express

Hong Seok-cheon admired Park Bo-gums special appearance on Itaewon Class Last episode.Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon said on his 22nd morning, If there is anyone who is shining, it will be Park Bo-gum. Instant noodle The righteous sword that made a special appearance with the director Itaewon Class who finished last episode last night is a welcome and lovely presence for all the staff of the shooting place to cheer. I posted a post.I was a little bit, but when I saw the first small role of a bright child, I took a picture of a child to be big.Always be loved for a long time with that mind, he praised Park Bo-gum.I sent my beloved Itaewon Class and the actors of the bishops staff have been happy for a while, and I am so happy that I am so happy tonight.Hong Seok-cheon said in a post, I was going to go to my brothers shop and eat it. Did you get on the subway and eat with your friend?I am comfortable and good for you, is not it a good brother? In the open photo, Hong Seok-cheon was posing with Park Bo-gum, who had stopped at his restaurant in the past.Other photos posted together include Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the last episode of Itaewon Clath, and photos taken with actor Kwon Na-ra.Meanwhile, Itaewon Clath ended on the 21st, with 16.5% of the last episode ratings nationwide and 18.3% of the metropolitan area.

Hong Seok-cheon admired Park Bo-gum's special appearance on Itaewon Class' Last episode.

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon said on his 22nd morning, "If there is anyone who is shining, it will be Park Bo-gum." Instant noodle "The righteous sword that made a special appearance with the director Itaewon Class who finished Last episode last night is a welcome and lovely presence for all the staff of the shooting place to cheer." I posted a post.

"I was a little bit, but when I saw the first small role of a bright child, I took a picture of a child to be big. Always be loved for a long time with that mind, "he praised Park Bo-gum. "I sent my beloved Itaewon Class and the actors of the bishop's staff have been happy for a while, and I am so happy that I am so happy tonight."

Hong Seok-cheon said in a post, "I was going to go to my brother's shop and eat it. Did you get on the subway and eat with your friend? I am comfortable and good for you, is not it a good brother? "

In the open photo, Hong Seok-cheon was posing with Park Bo-gum, who had stopped at his restaurant in the past. Other photos posted together include Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the Last episode of 'Itaewon Clath', and photos taken with actor Kwon Na-ra.

Meanwhile, 'Itaewon Clath' ended on the 21st, with 16.5% of the Last episode ratings nationwide and 18.3% of the metropolitan area.