"The Man's Memory Act" Lee Ju-bin "Kim Dong-wook, take all of Wing it."

Actor Lee Ju-bin took a picture shoot in April 2020 with Star & Style Magazine.Lee Ju-bin, who has been busy since his debut, is currently casting on MBCs Memory Law as well as being confirmed for web drama and entertainment.Lee Ju-bin, who plays the first love role of the male protagonist in the Memory Act of the Man, asked the co-work with Kim Dong-wook, Any ambassador, Wing it is accepted, sweet and caring.I have a lot of things to learn, he said.When asked about the most memorable work, Lee Ju-bin said JTBC Melo is the constitution and said it is an unforgettable life work.I was really happy throughout the act of Lee So-min, he said.Twenty for Lee Ju-bin, who celebrated his 30th anniversary this yearWhen asked if there was any difference in time, he said, twentiesI think there was a lot of pressure to do something before I was thirty, he said. And when I was thirty, I appeared in a good work called TVN Mr. Sunshine.I am really happy to have visited you a lot since then. kim myeong-mi
Actor Lee Ju-bin took a picture shoot in April 2020 with Star & Style Magazine.Lee Ju-bin, who has been busy since his debut, is currently casting on MBCs Memory Law as well as being confirmed for web drama and entertainment.Lee Ju-bin, who plays the first love role of the male protagonist in the Memory Act of the Man, asked the co-work with Kim Dong-wook, Any ambassador, Wing it is accepted, sweet and caring.I have a lot of things to learn, he said.When asked about the most memorable work, Lee Ju-bin said JTBC Melo is the constitution and said it is an unforgettable life work.I was really happy throughout the act of Lee So-min, he said.Twenty for Lee Ju-bin, who celebrated his 30th anniversary this yearWhen asked if there was any difference in time, he said, twentiesI think there was a lot of pressure to do something before I was thirty, he said. And when I was thirty, I appeared in a good work called TVN Mr. Sunshine.I am really happy to have visited you a lot since then. kim myeong-mi

Actor Lee Ju-bin took a picture shoot in April 2020 with Star & Style Magazine.

Lee Ju-bin, who has been busy since his debut, is currently casting on MBC's Memory Law as well as being confirmed for web Drama and entertainment. Lee Ju-bin, who plays the first love role of the male protagonist in the Memory Act of the Man', asked the co-work with Kim Dong-wook, "Any ambassador, Wing it is accepted, sweet and caring. “I have a lot of things to learn,” he said.

When asked about the most memorable work, Lee Ju-bin said JTBC 'Melo is the constitution' and said it is "an unforgettable life work". "I was really happy throughout the act of Lee So-min," he said.

Twenty for Lee Ju-bin, who celebrated his 30th anniversary this year When asked if there was any difference in time, he said, "twenties "I think there was a lot of pressure to do something before I was thirty," he said. "And when I was thirty, I appeared in a good work called TVN 'Mr. Sunshine'. I am really happy to have visited you a lot since then. "

kim myeong-mi