Dool "Jung Woo-sung, Ko So-young marriage" Why do you do it with another man? "

Why did Jung Woo-sungs Mother regret Ko So-youngs marriage?On March 18th, KBS 2TV Dool Hakdang Suda Seungcheol featured Dool Kim Yong-ok, who gives a lecture on love, and Lee Seung-cheol and Jung Woo-sung, who listen to it and talk.While talking about marriage on the day, Dool Kim Yong-ok said, I do not know if I can say this, but my Mother (Jung Woo-sung) said, Ko So-young is filming with you and marrying with another man?Then Jung admitted, Yes.I would like my Mother to meet a good partner and get married soon (it would have been an idea), said Jung Woo-sung, because I filmed bit and I was in the middle of a lot of advertising.pear hyo-ju
Why did Jung Woo-sungs Mother regret Ko So-youngs marriage?On March 18th, KBS 2TV Dool Hakdang Suda Seungcheol featured Dool Kim Yong-ok, who gives a lecture on love, and Lee Seung-cheol and Jung Woo-sung, who listen to it and talk.While talking about marriage on the day, Dool Kim Yong-ok said, I do not know if I can say this, but my Mother (Jung Woo-sung) said, Ko So-young is filming with you and marrying with another man?Then Jung admitted, Yes.I would like my Mother to meet a good partner and get married soon (it would have been an idea), said Jung Woo-sung, because I filmed bit and I was in the middle of a lot of advertising.pear hyo-ju

Why did Jung Woo-sung's Mother regret Ko So-young's marriage?

On March 18th, kbs 2TV 'Dool Hakdang Suda Seungcheol' featured Dool Kim Yong-ok, who gives a lecture on love, and Lee Seung-cheol and Jung Woo-sung, who listen to it and talk.

While talking about marriage on the day, Dool Kim Yong-ok said, "I do not know if I can say this, but my Mother (Jung Woo-sung) said, Ko So-young is filming with you and marrying with another man?'" Then Jung admitted, Yes.

"I would like my Mother to meet a good partner and get married soon (it would have been an idea)," said Jung Woo-sung, "because I filmed 'bit' and I was in the middle of a lot of advertising."

pear hyo-ju