Kim So-hye, Visit Stationery Talk to the President ..warmth 'Explosion'

Kim So-hye, an actor from the group Io Ai, reported on his recent situation.Kim So-hye wrote on his 18th day in his instagram that Stationery president and I have been a long time.I have to rest and rest well, Yes, I have to smell it here, and I have to take a break.This article seems to have moved the conversation with Kim So-hye and Stationery.In the public photos, Kim So-hye holds one air and ballpoint pen in his hand, and netizens responded such as It is a conversation that is so warm to heart and Be careful of Sohyeya Corona.Kim So-hye will appear on KBS 2TV Drama Contract Friendship which will air on April 6th.Photo: Kim So-hye Instagram

Kim So-hye, an actor from the group Io Ai, reported on his recent situation.

Kim So-hye wrote on his 18th day in his instagram that "Stationery president and I have been a long time."

"I have to rest and rest well," "Yes, I have to smell it here," and "I have to take a break." This article seems to have moved the conversation with Kim So-hye and Stationery.

In the public photos, Kim So-hye holds one air and ballpoint pen in his hand, and netizens responded such as "It is a conversation that is so warm to heart" and "Be careful of Sohyeya Corona".

Kim So-hye will appear on KBS 2TV Drama 'Contract Friendship' which will air on April 6th.

Photo: Kim So-hye Instagram