'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi, 'My girl' lp version of the "I remember the time I was recording"

Friday night Lee Seung-gi was reminded of the LP version of My Girl.TVN entertainment Friday night (hereinafter referred to as Friday night), which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, depicted Lee Seung-gi on her LP factory experience.Lee Seung-gi did not stop admiring the process of LP being made.He heard his song flowing into the LP, and he said, I feel like I listen to it as an LPG.Im soaked in memories, said Na Young-seok, a PD, who recalled the time, saying, When I hear this song, I remember recording it.

'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi was reminded of the lp version of 'My Girl'.

TVN entertainment Friday night (hereinafter referred to as Friday night), which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, depicted Lee Seung-gi on her lp factory experience.

Lee Seung-gi did not stop admiring the process of lp being made.

He heard his song flowing into the lp, and he said, "I feel like I listen to it as an lpG."

“I’m soaked in memories,” said Na Young-seok, a PD, who recalled the time, saying, “When I hear this song, I remember recording it.”