'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi, Na Young-seok PD 'Best Partner Award' .. Best East Ry Award is Cocky Factory Representative

Lee Seung-gi defines Na Young-Seok PD as best partnerOn TVN Friday Friday night (hereinafter referred to as Friday night), Lee Seung-gis Factory of Experience Life was released first.Lee Seung-gi said, I came back because I was sorry, he said. There is a grace period when I break up.Na Young-Seok PD presented a photo album featuring the figure of working Lee Seung-gi.Seeing this, Lee Seung-gi began to reminisce: recalling the first time she went to the Cocky Factory, she recalled the 19 Gold Cocky Movie, which she had not been able to broadcast.Lee Seung-gis labor scene, such as praise received during the Factory and cheese eaten on a massage chair at the Cheese Factory, was revealed in turn.Na Young-Seok PD asked Lee Seung-gi to list best East Ry awardHowever, he does not laugh at the nuance that seems to want to pick himself up.But Lee Seung-gi picked up the head of the Cocky, who gave him unlimited love: You were my fan, he explained.In fact, Seo Hong-seok, at the time, not only did he run all the dramas starring Lee Seung-gi, but also received commemorative photos and signatures.Lee Seung-gi then selected Na Young-Seok PD for the Best Partner Award.Na Young-Seok PD said, Lee Seung-gi always caught me when I collapsed.Lee Seung-gi laughed when he said, What...it was okay.Finishing the Factory of Experience Life, Lee Seung-gi said, From the first Factory to the tenth Factory.I have a lot of seniors and craftsmen who are running on the front line, so I think I have learned a lot and reliability. Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Lee Seung-gi defines Na Young-seok PD as best partner

On TVN 'Friday Friday night' (hereinafter referred to as 'Friday night'), Lee Seung-gi's 'Factory of Experience Life' was released first.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I came back because I was sorry," he said. "There is a grace period when I break up."

Na Young-seok PD presented a photo album featuring the figure of working Lee Seung-gi.

Seeing this, Lee Seung-gi began to reminisce: recalling the first time she went to the Cocky Factory, she recalled the '19 Gold Cocky Movie', which she had not been able to broadcast.

Lee Seung-gi's labor scene, such as praise received during the Factory and cheese eaten on a massage chair at the Cheese Factory, was revealed in turn.

Na Young-seok PD asked Lee Seung-gi to list 'best East Ry award' However, he does not laugh at the nuance that seems to want to pick himself up.

But Lee Seung-gi picked up the head of the Cocky, who gave him unlimited love: “You were my fan,” he explained. In fact, Seo Hong-seok, at the time, not only did he run all the dramas starring Lee Seung-gi, but also received commemorative photos and signatures.

Lee Seung-gi then selected Na Young-seok PD for the "Best Partner Award". Na Young-seok PD said, "Lee Seung-gi always caught me when I collapsed." Lee Seung-gi laughed when he said, "What...it was okay."

Finishing the 'Factory of Experience Life', Lee Seung-gi said, "From the first Factory to the tenth Factory. I have a lot of seniors and craftsmen who are running on the front line, so I think I have learned a lot and reliability. "

Photo = TVN broadcast screen