Girl's Day Yura "The blank machine? I have time for self-development."

Girls Day Yura has revealed its current status through Running Man.Yura appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on March 8 as a guest with gag woman and trot singer Kim Na Hee, April Naeun, and actor Kang Tae Oh.Yura, who appeared in the entertainment program for a long time, was ashamed to receive praise from the cast for being pretty.Yura then asked the current situation, I was resting. I had time for my own development. English or something.bak-beauty
Girls Day Yura has revealed its current status through Running Man.Yura appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on March 8 as a guest with gag woman and trot singer Kim Na Hee, April Naeun, and actor Kang Tae Oh.Yura, who appeared in the entertainment program for a long time, was ashamed to receive praise from the cast for being pretty.Yura then asked the current situation, I was resting. I had time for my own development. English or something.bak-beauty

Girl's Day Yura has revealed its current status through Running Man'.

Yura appeared on sbs Running Man' broadcast on March 8 as a guest with gag woman and trot singer Kim Na Hee, April Naeun, and actor Kang Tae Oh.

Yura, who appeared in the entertainment program for a long time, was ashamed to receive praise from the cast for being "pretty."

Yura then asked the current situation, "I was resting. I had time for my own development. English or something."

bak-beauty