Gain, a nonchalant interpersonal "hacking from January...Is it me and you and Rubstargram?"

Girl group Brown Eyed Girls member Gain talked about SNS hacking.Gain told Instagram on the 19th, I have been hacking since January, he said. My Instagram has been stalked for a while.If you have it Gain, I will change it Gain. Is it me and you and the Rub Stargram?Gain confessed on the 16th that Who has hacked my Instagram, what should I do when I do this?When Gains article was released, the netizens expressed their regrets such as I do not know why, I was upset, and I feel bad.Photo Gain SNS

Girl group Brown Eyed Girls member Gain talked about SNS hacking.

Gain told Instagram on the 19th, "I have been hacking since January," he said. "My Instagram has been stalked for a while."

"If you have it Gain, I will change it Gain. Is it me and you and the Rub Stargram?"

Gain confessed on the 16th that "Who has hacked my Instagram, what should I do when I do this?"

When Gain's article was released, the netizens expressed their regrets such as "I do not know why," "I was upset," and "I feel bad."

Photo Gain SNS