EXO Sehun, Manly Men Sut look

In the public cover and pictorial, EXO Sehun produced a mature yet mysterious atmosphere and produced a soft charm.In particular, Sehun showed a variety of suit looks and said, I personally like suits, but when I wear suits, I feel like I am different from usual. I feel more shoulder and more confident.
In the public cover and pictorial, EXO Sehun produced a mature yet mysterious atmosphere and produced a soft charm.In particular, Sehun showed a variety of suit looks and said, I personally like suits, but when I wear suits, I feel like I am different from usual. I feel more shoulder and more confident.
In the public cover and pictorial, EXO Sehun produced a mature yet mysterious atmosphere and produced a soft charm.In particular, Sehun showed a variety of suit looks and said, I personally like suits, but when I wear suits, I feel like I am different from usual. I feel more shoulder and more confident.
In the public cover and pictorial, EXO Sehun produced a mature yet mysterious atmosphere and produced a soft charm.In particular, Sehun showed a variety of suit looks and said, I personally like suits, but when I wear suits, I feel like I am different from usual. I feel more shoulder and more confident.

In the public cover and pictorial, EXO Sehun produced a mature yet mysterious atmosphere and produced a soft charm.

In particular, Sehun showed a variety of suit looks and said, "I personally like suits, but when I wear suits, I feel like I am different from usual. I feel more shoulder and more confident."