EXO Sehun, a stone fastball question to Ahn Bo-hyun..."Is there no GFriend" ('I live alone')

Members of boy group EXO Sehun and actor Ahn Bo-hyun left Camping together.On the 27th night of MBC entertainment program I live alone, Actor Ahn Bo-hyuns wild mans day was revealed.On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Bo-hyun said he liked camping and suddenly left for the camping place where the sea was visible.The late Sehun praised the feel by looking at the nicely decorated Ahn Bo-hyuns car.So when Ahn Bo-hyun said, I think Im doing The Proposal to you, Sehun asked, I can do The Proposal, do you have a brother GFriend?Ahn Bo-hyun laughed, saying, If you have a GFriend, will you be with you?

Members of boy group EXO Sehun and Actor Ahn Bo-hyun left Camping together.

On the 27th night of MBC entertainment program 'I live alone', Actor Ahn Bo-hyun's wild man's day was revealed.

On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Bo-hyun said he liked Camping and suddenly left for the Camping place where the sea was visible.

The late Sehun praised the "feel" by looking at the nicely decorated Ahn Bo-hyun's car. So when Ahn Bo-hyun said, "I think I'm doing The Proposal to you," Sehun asked, "I can do The Proposal, do you have a brother GFriend?"

Ahn Bo-hyun laughed, saying, "If you have a GFriend, will you be with you?"