EXO Suho, Park Jihoon Friendship Confessions "I recently bought a home-style whitewash" ('Jung Hee')

Group EXO member Suho has made a special friendship with singer Park Jihoon.EXO Suho appeared in the corner of MBC FM4U Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st.On this day, Suho asked DJ Kim Shin-Young, Do you still buy rice around? I buy it well for my juniors, even for unknown actors.I do not need to live, he said. I do not go to meetings on purpose. I can not go out because I have a schedule and musical performance. Suho recently told Park Jihoon that he had bought a homemade white paper, and added, I think its about a month or two, but I had to exercise and fill up protein and bought a white paper.Super Junior Kyu-hyun was named as a senior who buys rice well.

group EXO member Suho has made a special friendship with singer Park Jihoon.

EXO Suho appeared in the corner of MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st.

On this day, Suho asked DJ Kim Shin-Young, "Do you still buy rice around?" "I buy it well for my juniors, even for unknown actors. I do not need to live, "he said." I do not go to meetings on purpose. I can not go out because I have a schedule and musical performance. "

Suho recently told Park Jihoon that he had bought a homemade white paper, and added, "I think it's about a month or two, but I had to exercise and fill up protein and bought a white paper." Super Junior Kyu-hyun was named as "a senior who buys rice well".