EXO Suho "Buy me a meal at Park Jihoon recently, the menu is a home-style whitewash" (Hope song at noon)

Noon Hope Song group EXO Suho bought rice to Park Jihoon from Wanna One.Suho, who made his Solo debut as his first mini album Self-Portrait, appeared as a guest on MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.DJ Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, It is famous for being very big, and asked, What kind of junior did you buy rice recently?When asked what menu he had bought, he said, I bought a family white paper, and I chose a home-style white paper to fill the protein after the exercise.My brother who buys me rice is Super Junior Kyuhyun, he added.

'Noon Hope Song' group EXO Suho bought rice to Park Jihoon from Wanna One.

Suho, who made his Solo debut as his first mini album Self-Portrait, appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U's Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.

DJ Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, "It is famous for being very big," and asked, "What kind of junior did you buy rice recently?"

When asked what menu he had bought, he said, “I bought a family white paper, and I chose a home-style white paper to fill the protein after the exercise.”

"My brother who buys me rice is Super Junior Kyuhyun," he added.