End Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon Da-mi, confirms each other's hearts and Happy Endings

Itaewon Klath ends with Happy EndingsIn the JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Klath (directed by Kim Sung-yoon, in the play Gwangjin), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Park Seo-joon started dating Joy and ended with Happy Endings.Jean The Fountainhead (Security) kidnapped Joy, and Joy drove away from the scene.The Fountainhead chased Joy to catch him, but in front of him stood Roy and Choi Seung-kwon.Then, Park fought with Jean The Fountainhead at the construction site.Jean The Fountainhead hit Roy and shouted, Get killed like your father, and Park said, Are you a person?Roy rushed to The Fountainhead, recalling the moment when Joy (Kim Da-mi) said, You shouldnt die.Eventually, Roy won the fight, and then the police were called and all the situation ended. Joy, who appeared at the scene, hugged Roy and wept.The two men, who overcame another crisis, confirmed each others hearts and Roy made love to Joy.As Roy ran with Joys support, he said, I missed you a lot. Always struggling, hurting because of me. My head, my heart is full of you.I love you a lot, he said.Finally, Park and Joy were also drawn to enjoy dating. Its the boss and me, and one to ten different but one resemblance.I do not know the warmth of people, he said. When I heard about the past of the boss, I thought, Let me take care of all the pain of the boss. I wanted to make it not hard, not lonely. I wanted to make you feel bitter, and when you think about it, my empty routine is overwhelmed with you. Thank you. I will make you happy, Joy said.I love you too, said Park, who kissed each other, and so did Roy and Joyce, who welcomed Happy Endings by checking each others minds.

'Itaewon Klath' Ends with Happy Endings

In the JTBC gilt drama "Itaewon Klath" (directed by Kim Sung-yoon, in the play Gwangjin), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Park Seo-joon started dating Joy and Ended with Happy Endings.

Jean The Fountainhead (Security) kidnapped Joy, and Joy drove away from the scene. The Fountainhead chased Joy to catch him, but in front of him stood Roy and Choi Seung-kwon.

Then, Park fought with Jean The Fountainhead at the construction site. Jean The Fountainhead hit Roy and shouted, "Get killed like your father," and Park said, "Are you a person?" Roy rushed to The Fountainhead, recalling the moment when Joy (Kim Da-mi) said, "You shouldn't die."

Eventually, Roy won the fight, and then the police were called and all the situation Ended. Joy, who appeared at the scene, hugged Roy and wept. The two men, who overcame another crisis, confirmed each other's hearts and Roy made love to Joy.

As Roy ran with Joy's support, he said, "I missed you a lot. Always struggling, hurting because of me. My head, my heart is full of you. I love you a lot," he said.

Finally, Park and Joy were also drawn to enJoy dating. "It's the boss and me, and one to ten different but one resemblance. I do not know the warmth of people, "he said." When I heard about the past of the boss, I thought, 'Let me take care of all the pain of the boss.' I wanted to make it not hard, not lonely. "

"I wanted to make you feel bitter, and when you think about it, my empty routine is overwhelmed with you. Thank you. I will make you happy," Joy said. “I love you too,” said Park, who kissed each other, and so did Roy and Joyce, who welcomed Happy Endings by checking each other’s minds.