"Elegant Mother and Daughter" Today debt "I want to star in Running Man' and 'I Live Alone'."

Actor Today Debt, 27, who raised her awareness as an elegant mother-daughter, coveted her appearance on an entertainment program.Today debt recently mentioned the entertainment program that I want to appear in the KBS 2TV evening drama Elegant Mother and Woman which ended on the 27th at the Interview.Today debt thanked viewers for their increased awareness after elegant mother and daughter, saying, My mother will find out a lot. When I go to a restaurant, I will give you a service.He is a newcomer, but when he comes to the entertainment program with the increase in awareness, he asks what program he wants to do. I am enjoying Running Man and I live alone.I really want to appear, he said.I really want to see I live alone, but I live with my family now. I do not want to ask for me to be independent to appear in this program.Its a program that I really like, he added.In addition, Today Debt was named Koo Jae-myung (played by Kim Myung-soo) as a more hateful figure than himself in Elegant Mother and Mother. He said, I could not repent of my sins until the end.I went to prison, but I thought I would regret it, but I ended up repenting. Today Debt was a villain who did not hesitate to commit evil for the very early love in graceful mother and daughter , but she could not hate it.One day, a woman suddenly tried to take her fiance away. She did it to protect her love, and she formed a consensus.On the other hand, Elegant Mother and Daughter starring Today Debt is a melodrama about the dangerous love that she has surrounded with Han Yu-jin (Cha Ye-ryun), a woman who was raised as a revenge tool by Cha Mi-yeon (Choi Myung-gil), who knew as a mother.

Actor Today debt, 27, who raised her awareness as an "elegant mother-daughter," coveted her appearance on an entertainment program.

Today debt recently mentioned the entertainment program that I want to appear in the KBS 2TV evening drama 'Elegant Mother and Woman' which ended on the 27th at the Interview.

Today debt thanked viewers for their increased awareness after "elegant mother and daughter," saying, "My mother will find out a lot. When I go to a restaurant, I will give you a service."

He is a newcomer, but when he comes to the entertainment program with the increase in awareness, he asks what program he wants to do. "I am enjoying Running Man' and 'I Live Alone'. I really want to appear," he said.

"I really want to see 'I Live Alone', but I live with my family now. I do not want to ask for me to be independent to appear in this program. It's a program that I really like," he added.

In addition, Today debt was named Koo Jae-myung (played by Kim Myung-soo) as a more hateful figure than himself in "Elegant Mother and Mother." He said, "I could not repent of my sins until the end. I went to prison, but I thought I would regret it, but I ended up repenting. "Today debt was a villain who did not hesitate to commit evil for the very early love in" graceful mother and daughter "," but she could not hate it. One day, a woman suddenly tried to take her fiance away. She did it to protect her love, and she formed a consensus.

On the other hand, "Elegant Mother and Daughter" starring Today debt is a melodrama about the dangerous love that she has surrounded with Han Yu-jin (Cha Ye-ryun), a woman who was raised as a revenge tool by Cha Mi-yeon (Choi Myung-gil), who knew as a mother.