'Dankey ear' Kim So-yeon, 'colored' in Little Jung Woo-sung appearance...Yang Chi-seong X muscle tissue, Wuhan refill Steak Mukbang

Seoul=) = Heijini challenged to create special content for Arbor Day.Kim So-yeon auditioned for the New Balance bath to find talent, and Yang Chi-seong headed to the Brazil Wuhan Refill Steak house with the members of the muscle tissue.On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ears), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, Hajini Kim So-yeon, director of Yang Chi-seong, appeared.On this day, MC Jun Hyun-moo explained the emotional changes that change in the week after a month of appearing in Donkey Ears.In the first week of (appearance), I could not sleep while reading comments, and the second week I was interviewed because I was so greedy, he said.In the third week, I will blame the editing of the demons of the production team for not sending good things out. I regret appearing in the fourth week.So, Hajini and Kim So-yeon representative Yang Chi-seong nodded and added a smile to his sympathy.In addition, Jun Hyun-moo asked if he would like to hire more employees, saying that more young people want to join the Hajini company after the last broadcast.Kim Sook said, Song Eun will leave it, and Shim Young Soon also said, People who do business for children are good.I have all of them, he said, indirectly expressing his willingness to join the company.The first video was the childrens president, Hajini, who appeared in the office with a pot of each of them.We decided to make fun content for the upcoming Arbor Day, Hajini said.Kim Sook, who watched the video, asked, Are you making it all yourself? And Hajini was surprised to say, If you do not, you make it yourself.Hajini made jelly with full sugar with his employees, and Shim Young-soon, who saw it, worried that if you put sugar like that, it will not change in a year.Kim Sook laughed, saying, So Jeannie is not old.Since then, Hajini has been shooting a variety of jelly, including a large jelly made with his employees, and laughed when he said, I am sick and I am sick.The second video was directed by Kim So-yeon, who was auditioning for the New Balance bath to discover global talent following last weeks broadcast.Kim said, I am looking for someone who expresses my charisma or unique fragrance. There are friends who go to fashion like G-Dragon, and there are people who can not dance well and sing well.We are looking for people with a sense of fashion, he said.Kim So-yeon fans appeared among audition participants, attracting attention as applicants gathered around the world. I am currently attending high school.Both Mom and Dad are Chinese, but I really like Korean culture. He explained, I first saw Kim So-yeon on TV.Its so cool to see it in practice, he praised.Other female participants also said, I wanted to work in his company when I saw Kim So-yeon in Donkey Ears. I was surprised to see Kim So-yeon.I was very surprised because I was slimmer and brighter than I thought. Among them, a 12-year-old boy from the New Balance bath appeared and received the attention of the judges in a chic and relaxed appearance.Kim So-yeon was surprised and said, I thought it was when I was a child of Jung Woo-sung. Kaiu expressed confidence that he liked singing but did it once.Jun Hyun-moo, who heard this, admired it, saying, Wow! I heard that and passed!Kaiwoo then sang Sam Smiths song, and as a judge, he was satisfied with the model order, including Chun Jin-ho.Kim So-yeon also said, It is unconditionally passed.The third video was directed by Yang Chi-seong, who was in Geoje Island and led the members of the group to the gym, saying, Lets go for morning training.Yang said, The residents are watching, and the trainers from Seoul are different. Go and get all the original plates.Eventually, Kim Seong-su trainer had to weigh 500kg.After finishing the exercise, Yang visited the Brazil Steak house with the mother of Kim Seong-su trainer who served the party.Jun Hyun-moo suspected, Youre not a Infinite Refill House? but Yang said, No, but it was a lie: what was a Brazil food Infinite Refill Restaurant.The cast members were amazed by Park Jang-dae-so.Jun Hyun-moo said, Make an infinite refill application, and Yang said, It is a good idea.

Seoul=) = Heijini challenged to create special content for Arbor Day. Kim So-yeon auditioned for the New Balance bath to find talent, and Yang Chi-seong headed to the Brazil Wuhan Refill Steak house with the members of the muscle tissue.

On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror' (hereinafter referred to as 'Donkey Ears'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, Hajini Kim So-yeon, director of Yang Chi-seong, appeared.

On this day, MC Jun Hyun-moo explained the emotional changes that change in the week after a month of appearing in 'Donkey Ears'. "In the first week of (appearance), I could not sleep while reading comments, and the second week I was interviewed because I was so greedy," he said. "In the third week, I will blame the editing of the demons of the production team for not sending good things out. I regret appearing in the fourth week." So, Hajini and Kim So-yeon representative Yang Chi-seong nodded and added a smile to his sympathy.

In addition, Jun Hyun-moo asked if he would like to hire more employees, saying that more young people want to join the Hajini company after the last broadcast. Kim Sook said, "Song Eun will leave it," and Shim Young Soon also said, "People who do business for children are good. I have all of them, "he said, indirectly expressing his willingness to join the company.

The first video was the children's president, Hajini, who appeared in the office with a pot of each of them. "We decided to make fun content for the upcoming Arbor Day," Hajini said. Kim Sook, who watched the video, asked, "Are you making it all yourself?" And Hajini was surprised to say, "If you do not, you make it yourself."

Hajini made jelly with full sugar with his employees, and Shim Young-soon, who saw it, worried that "if you put sugar like that, it will not change in a year." Kim Sook laughed, saying, "So Jeannie is not old."

Since then, Hajini has been shooting a variety of jelly, including a large jelly made with his employees, and laughed when he said, "I am sick" and "I am sick."

The second video was directed by Kim So-yeon, who was auditioning for the New Balance bath to discover global talent following last week's broadcast.

Kim said, "I am looking for someone who expresses my charisma or unique fragrance." "There are friends who go to fashion like G-Dragon, and there are people who can not dance well and sing well. We are looking for people with a sense of fashion," he said.

Kim So-yeon fans appeared among audition participants, attracting attention as applicants gathered around the world. "I am currently attending high school. Both Mom and Dad are Chinese, but I really like Korean culture. "He explained," I first saw Kim So-yeon on TV. It's so cool to see it in practice," he praised. Other female participants also said, "I wanted to work in his company when I saw Kim So-yeon in 'Donkey Ears'." I was surprised to see Kim So-yeon. I was very surprised because I was slimmer and brighter than I thought. "

Among them, a 12-year-old boy from the New Balance bath appeared and received the attention of the judges in a chic and relaxed appearance. Kim So-yeon was surprised and said, "I thought it was when I was a child of Jung Woo-sung." Kaiu expressed confidence that he liked singing but did it once. Jun Hyun-moo, who heard this, admired it, saying, "Wow! I heard that and passed!" Kaiwoo then sang Sam Smith's song, and as a judge, he was satisfied with the model order, including Chun Jin-ho. Kim So-yeon also said, "It is unconditionally passed."

The third video was directed by Yang Chi-seong, who was in Geoje Island and led the members of the group to the gym, saying, "Let's go for morning training."

Yang said, "The residents are watching, and the trainers from Seoul are different. Go and get all the original plates." Eventually, Kim Seong-su trainer had to weigh 500kg.

After finishing the exercise, Yang visited the Brazil Steak house with the mother of Kim Seong-su trainer who served the party. Jun Hyun-moo suspected, "You're not a Infinite Refill House?" but Yang said, "No," but it was a lie: what was a Brazil food Infinite Refill Restaurant. The cast members were amazed by Park Jang-dae-so. Jun Hyun-moo said, "Make an infinite refill application," and Yang said, "It is a good idea."