"donkey ears" Kai-woo, "Little Jung Woo-sung" appears to be focused on "must audition pass"

Little Jung Woo-sung Kai-woo captivated Kim So-yeon representative.On the 29th, KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as the donkey ear) revealed the audition scene for the S-team New Balance bath.Kaiu, who attracted attention with his relaxed appearance in the waiting room on this day.Kim So-yeon said, I think he was a child of Jung Woo-sung.At the audition, Kai said, I like to draw and I like to sing, but I do everything.Jun Hyun-moo, who is against this word, says, I pass that word.Kim So-yeon, who was listening to Kais song afterwards, said, It is a must pass.Kim Sook, who was watching the VCR, said, I am so curious about what this friend will be later.

'Little Jung Woo-sung' Kai-woo captivated Kim So-yeon representative.

On the 29th, KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as the donkey ear) revealed the audition scene for the S-team New Balance bath.

Kaiu, who attracted attention with his relaxed appearance in the waiting room on this day. Kim So-yeon said, "I think he was a child of Jung Woo-sung."

At the audition, Kai said, "I like to draw and I like to sing, but I do everything." Jun Hyun-moo, who is against this word, says, "I pass that word."

Kim So-yeon, who was listening to Kai's song afterwards, said, "It is a must pass."

Kim Sook, who was watching the VCR, said, "I am so curious about what this friend will be later."