WJSN Yoon-jung, half-bundled Dana Choi Yoo-jung "Heads so pretty, of course even on the face."

WJSN Yoo Yeon-jung showed off her sweet charm.Yoo Yeon-jung posted three photos on his Instagram on the 18th.In the open photo, Yoo Yeon-jung has a half-packed head and a bright smile, so Choi Yoo-jung, from I.O.I, said, What is your hair so beautiful?Oh, of course, the face , and Kang Mi-na I left it to me .WJSN member Dayoung also expressed affection with the comment very pretty and beautiful.Meanwhile, WJSN, which includes Yoo Yeon-jung, released the album As You Wish last year.Photo: Yoo Yeon-jung SNS

WJSN Yoo Yeon-jung showed off her sweet charm.

Yoo Yeon-jung posted three photos on his Instagram on the 18th.

In the open photo, Yoo Yeon-jung has a half-packed head and a bright smile, so Choi Yoo-jung, from I.O.I, said, "What is your hair so beautiful? Oh, of course, the face ", and Kang Mi-na" I left it to me ". WJSN member Dayoung also expressed affection with the Comment "very pretty and beautiful".

Meanwhile, WJSN, which includes Yoo Yeon-jung, released the album 'As You Wish' last year.

Photo: Yoo Yeon-jung SNS