WJSN Eunseo, world cute mirror Selfie "wash your hands and feet well"

Eunseo presents cute mirror SelfieGroup WJSN member Eunseo uploaded a picture to the official Instagram on February 27 with the phrase Everybodys doing okay?In the photo, Eunseo is looking at his cell phone with his lips sticking out.Eunseo added, I told you to wash your hands and feet well when I went out before bed yesterday, but I do not know if everyone is keeping it today.han jung-won

Eunseo presents cute mirror Selfie

group WJSN member Eunseo uploaded a picture to the official Instagram on February 27 with the phrase "Everybody's doing okay?"

In the photo, Eunseo is looking at his cell phone with his lips sticking out. Eunseo added, "I told you to wash your hands and feet well when I went out before bed yesterday, but I do not know if everyone is keeping it today.

han jung-won