Chae Soo-bin 'half-half' The first room Expected clean beauty,

Actor Chae Soo-bin boasted a innocent beauty.Chae Soo Bin posted a black and white photo on his instagram on the 22nd.The picture shows Chae Soo-bin with a tumbler. Chae Soo-bin smiles brightly. Chae Soo-bins stiff nose and slender V-line make her innocent beauty look more prominent.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am so innocent, My sister is really beautiful and I am pretty and pretty.delay stock

Actor Chae Soo-bin boasted a innocent beauty.

Chae Soo Bin posted a black and white photo on his instagram on the 22nd.

The picture shows Chae Soo-bin with a tumbler. Chae Soo-bin smiles brightly. Chae Soo-bin's stiff nose and slender V-line make her innocent beauty look more prominent.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am so innocent", "My sister is really beautiful" and "I am pretty and pretty".

delay stock