"Bobblesseille 2" Moon So-ri "Soriba" star? "Bae Yong-joon and the River Mobilization and Song Hye-kyo."

Seoul = = Actor Moon So-ri has unveiled an extraordinary class of Soriba.In the olive entertainment program Bobblesse 2 broadcasted on the 12th, Moon So-ri appeared as the first sister of life and announced the existence of Soriba.Moon So-ri was asked if he usually likes to drink, saying, I am sorry that I ate less when I died, I do not think I will think about this.I ate enough to eat, he replied, and became a new caste charge .If someone says its hard, Ill say, Come and get me some rice, he said, starting to mention the stars who went to Soriba.Moon So-ri was surprised to find that Mr. Bae Yong-joon, Mr. Kang Mobilization came and Mr. Song Hye-kyo came.There are a lot of people working together. Recently, there were about 18 people at once, including Lee Young-jin Actor of Jurors.The Soriba menu was also released. Moon So-ri said, The Usaengsoon team visited. The coach is vegetarian.I put Meat on the table, so I did mushroom tofu that did not have Meat. Park Na-rae was surprised to say, Do you have lunch? So Moon So-ri boasted of an extraordinary force, saying, If you unpack some starch powder, it will become thickly Chinese.Moon So-ri also said, My friend once sent me a colaby, sliced the chaff into a cotton sweat. When asked if he also had Thai food, he said, If you put fish sauce in it, it is roughly.I sprinkle some peanuts, he said, and he laughed.So, members of Bobblesse 2 including Park Na-rae, Jang Do-yeon, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook said, Please invite me to Soriba.Especially, Mr. Mobilization, please call me when you come, four people are in the head, he joked and laughed.

Seoul = = Actor Moon So-ri has unveiled an extraordinary class of 'Soriba'.

In the olive entertainment program "Bobblesse 2" broadcasted on the 12th, Moon So-ri appeared as the first sister of life and announced the existence of Soriba.

Moon So-ri was asked if he usually likes to drink, saying, "I am sorry that I ate less when I died, I do not think I will think about this. I ate enough to eat, "he replied, and became a new" caste charge ".

"If someone says it's hard, I'll say, 'Come and get me some rice,'" he said, starting to mention the stars who went to Soriba.

Moon So-ri was surprised to find that "Mr. Bae Yong-joon, Mr. Kang Mobilization came and Mr. Song Hye-kyo came." "There are a lot of people working together. Recently, there were about 18 people at once, including Lee Young-jin Actor of 'Jurors'."

The Soriba menu was also released. Moon So-ri said, "The 'Usaengsoon' team visited. The coach is vegetarian. I put Meat on the table, so I did mushroom tofu that did not have Meat. "

Park Na-rae was surprised to say, "Do you have lunch?" So Moon So-ri boasted of an extraordinary force, saying, "If you unpack some starch powder, it will become thickly Chinese."

Moon So-ri also said, "My friend once sent me a colaby, sliced the chaff into a cotton sweat." When asked if he also had Thai food, he said, "If you put fish sauce in it, it is roughly. I sprinkle some peanuts," he said, and he laughed.

So, members of 'Bobblesse 2' including Park Na-rae, Jang Do-yeon, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook said, "Please invite me to Soriba." Especially, "Mr. Mobilization, please call me when you come, four people are in the head," he joked and laughed.