'Fun sense Explosion' from colorful connections such as 'Bobblesse 2' Moon So-ri, Gang Dong-Won and Song Hye-kyo to Luxury advice

Actor Moon So-ri gives Fun sense to Bobblesse 2Moon So-ri appeared as her first life sister on the cable channel Olive Would you like to eat a piece? (hereinafter referred to as Bobblesseu 2), which aired yesterday afternoon.He met Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae and Jang Do-yeon and captivated viewers with charming talk and Mukbang.On this day, Moon So-ri surprised the members who asked about the current situation with the start, saying, This time, I plan to challenge the film production.When Im finished, I shoot and shoot again and the Korean film industry doesnt call me like this. I was rejected a lot during the casting process.I realized that the pain of the producer was different. From the beginning, Moon So-ri showed a candid gesture.Moon So-ri said that he invited his acquaintances frequently to the members who were known to be good at cooking, and he boasted of his extraordinary connections, saying that he had been to and from the big movie actors such as Bae Yong-joon, Gang Dong-Won, and Song Hye-kyo, as well as recently about 18 members of the jury.Moon So-ri met with members of the Anju Road 3rd in Park Na-rae and showed storm Mukbang with exotic flavors and visuals such as Hong Kong chicken wing fried, scalloped, and crab dishes.Moon So-ri, who announced his first meal at the time of shooting, enjoyed all the food and showed the female Actor table Mukbang.The members and Moon So-ri continued to talk while eating food, and Moon So-ri said, Would you like to eat?I saw it in the book, Do not give consideration, advice, evaluation, or judgment. Sometimes the right words are more hurt than the bad words. After the introduction of various stories, the sisters continued to play side and asked, When I get pregnant, my appetite changes completely. Moon So-ri said, I did not know I was pregnant before and learned good to shoot Park Chan-wooks movie.I was playing kimchi at the Gooddang while I was working on the Good, but I wanted to eat too much boiled pork that I did not like, and I could not stop it. From then on, I found only meat until the baby was born.It was so amazing, he said, and was surprised.The story of the difficulty of communicating with women Friend is the problem of communication between the two.We have to make our own love signal. Initiated love know-how with detailed method.I suddenly told Friend about the marriage and I lost contact with him. I have a friend who broke down for the same reason.I had a relationship with director Jang Joon-hwan for a year without telling anyone, not an open-minded story after the article, but a marriage story.I knew the marriage news as an article, he said, and continued to talk about his love affair with his husband Jang Joon-hwan.Moon So-ri was consistently cool and realistic on the air on the day, and boasted of the quality of her life sister.Moon So-ri Initiated the know-how of life properly and energized the program as the first guest.Moon So-ri said, I went to Song Eun-yi & Kim Sook radio at the time of the release of my first production Actor Today, and I was very willing and cheered when I was burdened with my directors debut.Moon So-ri also gained an Explosion popularity in January when he appeared on SBS entertainment Death and Deacon.Again, viewers cheered for the honest and furry appearance, and Moon So-ri proved the topic by putting the name on the portal real-time search query when the program was broadcast.

Actor Moon So-ri gives Fun sense to 'Bobblesse' 2

Moon So-ri appeared as her first life sister on the cable channel Olive "Would you like to eat a piece?" (hereinafter referred to as "Bobblesseu 2"), which aired yesterday afternoon. He met Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae and Jang Do-yeon and captivated viewers with charming talk and Mukbang.

On this day, Moon So-ri surprised the members who asked about the current situation with the start, saying, "This time, I plan to challenge the film production." When I'm finished, I shoot and shoot again and the Korean film industry doesn't call me like this. I was rejected a lot during the casting process. I realized that the pain of the producer was different. "From the beginning, Moon So-ri showed a candid gesture.

Moon So-ri said that he invited his acquaintances frequently to the members who were known to be good at cooking, and he boasted of his extraordinary connections, saying that he had been to and from the big movie Actors such as Bae Yong-joon, Gang Dong-Won, and Song Hye-kyo, as well as recently about 18 members of the jury.

Moon So-ri met with members of the Anju Road 3rd in Park Na-rae and showed storm Mukbang with exotic flavors and visuals such as Hong Kong chicken wing fried, scalloped, and crab dishes. Moon So-ri, who announced his first meal at the time of shooting, enjoyed all the food and showed the female Actor table Mukbang.

The members and Moon So-ri continued to talk while eating food, and Moon So-ri said, 'Would you like to eat? "I saw it in the book," Do not give consideration, advice, evaluation, or judgment. Sometimes the right words are more hurt than the bad words. "

After the introduction of various stories, the sisters continued to "play side" and asked, "When I get pregnant, my appetite changes completely." Moon So-ri said, "I did not know I was pregnant before and learned good to shoot Park Chan-wook's movie. I was playing kimchi at the Gooddang while I was working on the Good, but I wanted to eat too much boiled pork that I did not like, and I could not stop it. From then on, I found only meat until the baby was born. It was so amazing," he said, and was surprised.

The story of the difficulty of communicating with women Friend is "the problem of communication between the two. We have to make our own love signal. "Initiated love know-how with detailed method.

I suddenly told Friend about the marriage and I lost contact with him. "I have a Friend who broke down for the same reason. I had a relationship with director Jang Joon-hwan for a year without telling anyone, not an open-minded story after the article, but a marriage story. I knew the marriage news as an article, "he said, and continued to talk about his love affair with his husband Jang Joon-hwan.

Moon So-ri was consistently cool and realistic on the air on the day, and boasted of the quality of her life sister. Moon So-ri Initiated the know-how of life properly and energized the program as the first guest.

Moon So-ri said, "I went to Song Eun-yi & Kim Sook radio at the time of the release of my first production 'Actor Today', and I was very willing and cheered when I was burdened with my director's debut."

Moon So-ri also gained an Explosion popularity in January when he appeared on SBS entertainment "Death and Deacon." Again, viewers cheered for the honest and furry appearance, and Moon So-ri proved the topic by putting the name on the portal real-time search query when the program was broadcast.