Choi Yeo-jin X Hwang Chan-sung 'You alone' watch Romantic eye-catching

Model-turned-actor Choi Yeo-jin has promoted the Netflix original series I Alone You.Choi Yeo-jin posted a picture on his Instagram on March 29 with an article entitled I am alone.The photo shows Choi Yeo-jin in a white dress and Hwang Chan-sung in a sky blue suit, the two of them staring at each other affectionately.The romantic atmosphere of the two and the ratio of the eighth class catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as It is so beautiful, I am watching well and It looks good.delay stock

Model-turned-actor Choi Yeo-jin has promoted the Netflix original series 'I Alone You'.

Choi Yeo-jin posted a picture on his Instagram on March 29 with an article entitled "I am alone".

The photo shows Choi Yeo-jin in a white dress and Hwang Chan-sung in a sky blue suit, the two of them staring at each other affectionately. The Romantic atmosphere of the two and the ratio of the eighth class catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "It is so beautiful", "I am watching well" and "It looks good".

delay stock