"Ankle Fracture Fighting spirit"...Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo returns to crutches for just two weeks

Lee Kwang-soo makes comeback on Running ManOn the 22nd SBS entertainment program Running Man, Kang Daniel, Hwang Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa and Park Mi Sun appeared as guests, and Ugly Child Rice One more Race was held.Lee Kwang-soo appeared on crutches on the day and attracted attention.Lee Kwang-soo, who suffered an ankle fracture in a car accident last month, returned to Running Man in two weeks.The warm worries and comfort of the members were poured toward Lee Kwang-soo.Lee Kwang-soo revealed a conversation he had with Ji Suk-jin during his recovery; Lee Kwang-soo said: Ji Suk-jin called me often.As soon as I got out of surgery, I said, I was in a wheelchair and climbing. My mother was listening to me and said, Its really a style.Running Man

Lee Kwang-soo makes comeback on Running Man

On the 22nd sbs entertainment program Running Man, Kang Daniel, Hwang Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa and Park Mi Sun appeared as guests, and 'Ugly Child Rice One more Race' was held.

Lee Kwang-soo appeared on crutches on the day and attracted attention. Lee Kwang-soo, who suffered an ankle fracture in a car accident last month, returned to Running Man in two weeks. The warm worries and comfort of the members were poured toward Lee Kwang-soo.

Lee Kwang-soo revealed a conversation he had with Ji Suk-jin during his recovery; Lee Kwang-soo said: "Ji Suk-jin called me often. As soon as I got out of surgery, I said, "I was in a wheelchair and climbing." My mother was listening to me and said, "It's really a style."

Running Man