All The Butlers' Ong Seong-wu, Lee Seung-gi also coveted Samulnori Ace

All The Butlers daily disciple Ong Seong-wu has become a Samulnori Ace.Kim Duk-soo appeared in the master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 22nd.On this day, Ong Seong-wu was on All The Butlers as a daily student.Lee Seung-gi relaxed, saying, Be comfortable with us, while Yang Se-hyeong said, Think of yourself as a real brother, lets get close slowly.I feel more distant to get too fast. Ong Seong-wu then asked Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, My brothers can get close to me quickly, and he was willing to approach Yang Se-hyeong slowly.Shin Sung-rok also said, If you have any difficulties, ask me. Yang Se-hyeong and the Ong Seong-wu laughed, saying, It seems to be a lot closer to both of you.Yang Se-hyeong said, I am only 10 minutes late.Ong Seong-wu said, Its my role model for a long time, Shin Sung-rok asked if Lee Seung-gi was a role model.When Lee Seung-gi said, I do not cheat anymore, Ong Seong-wu called My sister is my woman and laughed.Kim Duk-soo, the master of the Samulnori, appeared.When Kim Duk-soo made his debut at the age of five and said that he was named Janggu Shindong at the age of seven, Ong Seong-wu said, I ran away from the piano academy at that time.Kim Duk-soo told him to show his new name by learning the new name he had forgotten.Ong Seong-wu showed his own new name in accordance with the good street rhythm, and the members were surprised by his outstanding dance skills.Ong Seong-wu was prominent as Ace of Sangmo play along with Yang Se-hyeong.When Ong Seong-wu challenged the 12-piece mourning of Samulnori, Lee Seung-gi suggested that he shoot together, saying, Its okay to have a short-lived month.When Ong-woo succeeded in a mission with a higher difficulty, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, If you are busy, will you get angry on the fourth month?Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
All The Butlers daily disciple Ong Seong-wu has become a Samulnori Ace.Kim Duk-soo appeared in the master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 22nd.On this day, Ong Seong-wu was on All The Butlers as a daily student.Lee Seung-gi relaxed, saying, Be comfortable with us, while Yang Se-hyeong said, Think of yourself as a real brother, lets get close slowly.I feel more distant to get too fast. Ong Seong-wu then asked Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, My brothers can get close to me quickly, and he was willing to approach Yang Se-hyeong slowly.Shin Sung-rok also said, If you have any difficulties, ask me. Yang Se-hyeong and the Ong Seong-wu laughed, saying, It seems to be a lot closer to both of you.Yang Se-hyeong said, I am only 10 minutes late.Ong Seong-wu said, Its my role model for a long time, Shin Sung-rok asked if Lee Seung-gi was a role model.When Lee Seung-gi said, I do not cheat anymore, Ong Seong-wu called My sister is my woman and laughed.Kim Duk-soo, the master of the Samulnori, appeared.When Kim Duk-soo made his debut at the age of five and said that he was named Janggu Shindong at the age of seven, Ong Seong-wu said, I ran away from the piano academy at that time.Kim Duk-soo told him to show his new name by learning the new name he had forgotten.Ong Seong-wu showed his own new name in accordance with the good street rhythm, and the members were surprised by his outstanding dance skills.Ong Seong-wu was prominent as Ace of Sangmo play along with Yang Se-hyeong.When Ong Seong-wu challenged the 12-piece mourning of Samulnori, Lee Seung-gi suggested that he shoot together, saying, Its okay to have a short-lived month.When Ong-woo succeeded in a mission with a higher difficulty, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, If you are busy, will you get angry on the fourth month?Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' daily disciple Ong Seong-wu has become a Samulnori Ace.

Kim Duk-soo appeared in the Master on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 22nd.

On this day, Ong Seong-wu was on All The Butlers' as a daily student. Lee Seung-gi relaxed, saying, "Be comfortable with us," while Yang Se-hyeong said, "Think of yourself as a real brother, let's get close slowly. I feel more distant to get too fast. "

Ong Seong-wu then asked Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, "My brothers can get close to me quickly," and he was willing to approach Yang Se-hyeong slowly. Shin Sung-rok also said, "If you have any difficulties, ask me." Yang Se-hyeong and the Ong Seong-wu laughed, saying, "It seems to be a lot closer to both of you." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I am only 10 minutes late."

Ong Seong-wu said, "It's my role model for a long time," Shin Sung-rok asked if Lee Seung-gi was a role model. When Lee Seung-gi said, "I do not cheat anymore," Ong Seong-wu called 'My sister is my woman' and laughed.

Kim Duk-soo, the Master of the 'Samulnori', appeared. When Kim Duk-soo made his debut at the age of five and said that he was named Janggu Shindong at the age of seven, Ong Seong-wu said, "I ran away from the piano academy at that time." Kim Duk-soo told him to show his new name by learning the "new name" he had forgotten. Ong Seong-wu showed his own new name in accordance with the good street rhythm, and the members were surprised by his outstanding dance skills.

Ong Seong-wu was prominent as Ace of Sangmo play along with Yang Se-hyeong. When Ong Seong-wu challenged the 12-piece mourning of Samulnori, Lee Seung-gi suggested that he shoot together, saying, "It's okay to have a short-lived month." When Ong-woo succeeded in a mission with a higher difficulty, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "If you are busy, will you get angry on the fourth month?"

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen