"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi, to Yook Sungjae, "I'm not going to visit the army" laughs

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae trembled.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 15th, Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjaes last night were drawn.Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae had a genuine conversation with the members.Lee Seung-gi said to Yook Sungjae, who is about to be obliged to the defense, I will not go to visit, and Yook Sungjae said, I will contact you on vacation.Yook Sungjae asked Lee Seung-gi, who had been a milk (military deed) for a long time after his discharge, If I am discharged, would I do it like my brother?Lee Seung-gi laughed when he said, You do not think you will talk about the army? I will go.
All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae trembled.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 15th, Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjaes last night were drawn.Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae had a genuine conversation with the members.Lee Seung-gi said to Yook Sungjae, who is about to be obliged to the defense, I will not go to visit, and Yook Sungjae said, I will contact you on vacation.Yook Sungjae asked Lee Seung-gi, who had been a milk (military deed) for a long time after his discharge, If I am discharged, would I do it like my brother?Lee Seung-gi laughed when he said, You do not think you will talk about the army? I will go.

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae trembled.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 15th, Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae's last night were drawn.

Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae had a genuine conversation with the members. Lee Seung-gi said to Yook Sungjae, who is about to be obliged to the defense, "I will not go to visit," and Yook Sungjae said, "I will contact you on vacation." Yook Sungjae asked Lee Seung-gi, who had been a "milk" (military deed) for a long time after his discharge, "If I am discharged, would I do it like my brother?" Lee Seung-gi laughed when he said, "You do not think you will talk about the army? I will go."