Kim Hye-soo picks out a full-smile dinner menu "Which you've worked hard"

Actor Kim Hye-soo has revealed a delightful charm.Kim Hye-soo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled What do you eat for dinner?Kim Hye-soo in the public photo points to an emoji menu with What is the menu tonight?In the photos edited as soybeans, the netizens responded enthusiastically with comments such as I am so cute that my heart bursts and I love you.Meanwhile, Kim Hye-soo is appearing on SBS drama Hiena.Photo: Kim Hye-soo SNS

Actor Kim Hye-soo has revealed a delightful charm.

Kim Hye-soo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "What do you eat for dinner?

Kim Hye-soo in the public photo points to an emoji menu with "What is the menu tonight?" In the photos edited as soybeans, the netizens responded enthusiastically with comments such as "I am so cute that my heart bursts" and "I love you."

Meanwhile, Kim Hye-soo is appearing on SBS drama 'Hiena'.

Photo: Kim Hye-soo SNS