Bae Jong-ok, Reversal story Attraction Revealed in Running Man'

Actor Bae Jong-ok has released a Reversal story charm on SBS Running Man.According to Running Man on the 1st, Bae Jong-ok showed off his reversal story charm by going to and from a shyly smiling girl and a charismatic big Sister Force.When the mission is carried out, the eyes turn and explode the hidden battle, and the Running Man members are bent with a big Sister force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min says, You are XXX!It turned into a shy figure and a different charismatic explosion big Sister and laughed.Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of big sister Bae Jong-ok; Ji Suk-jin told the members teasing: These catchers!I was angry with my team members and said, Except for my sister Jong Ok. In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by the members during the commission, saying, Do not you know my character? I do not lie.Im innocent, he even said, and he adapted perfectly to Running Man He also said at the end of the filming, I had to continue the entertainment, but I was so happy to worry.

Actor Bae Jong-ok has released a Reversal story charm on SBS Running Man'.

According to Running Man on the 1st, Bae Jong-ok showed off his Reversal story charm by going to and from a shyly smiling girl and a charismatic big Sister Force.

When the mission is carried out, the eyes turn and explode the hidden battle, and the Running Man' members are bent with a big Sister force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min says, "You are XXX! "It turned into a shy figure and a different charismatic explosion" big Sister "and laughed.

Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of 'big Sister' Bae Jong-ok; Ji Suk-jin told the members' teasing: "These catchers! "I was angry with my team members and said," Except for my Sister Jong Ok. "

In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by the members during the commission, saying, "Do not you know my character? I do not lie. I'm innocent, "he even said, and he adapted perfectly to" Running Man "

He also said at the end of the filming, "I had to continue the entertainment, but I was so happy to worry."