Yoon Hyun-min, 'I am alone' still cut public. "One person" Expectation UP

Actor Yoon Hyun-min raises expectations for DramaOn the 10th, Yoon Hyun-min posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled One-person role #netflix # Naholologue #myhololove.Two young-min in the public photos are facing each other with different atmospheres.In the news of his drama, the netizens responded with comments such as I did not see Netple Drama well, but I drove it alone and I should go back to work.Meanwhile, Yoon Hyun-min is scheduled to appear on KBS2 Drama Hes the Guy.Photo: Yoon Hyun-min SNS

Actor Yoon Hyun-min raises expectations for Drama

On the 10th, Yoon Hyun-min posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "One-person role #netflix # Naholologue #myhololove".

Two young-min in the public photos are facing each other with different atmospheres. In the news of his Drama, the netizens responded with comments such as "I did not see Netple Drama well, but I drove it alone" and "I should go back to work".

Meanwhile, Yoon Hyun-min is scheduled to appear on KBS2 Drama 'He's the Guy'.

Photo: Yoon Hyun-min SNS