Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Lee Kwang-soo ankle injury to record Boycott...Let's get back quickly"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo was Boycott on the Running Man recording after suffering an ankle injury with an Acid.Yoo Jae-Suk said on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 8th, Lee Kwang-soo was not able to participate in the recording because of the Acid.He said he should have surgery. Were sorry. I hope he recovers well and returns healthy.Haha said, Lee Kwang-soo was sorry for the phone, so I made the phone ignorant. I called when I went to the bathroom.On the other hand, Kim Na Hee, Kang Tae Oh, Girls Day Yura and April Naeun appeared as guests on the day.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo was Boycott on the Running Man' recording after suffering an ankle injury with an Acid.

Yoo Jae-Suk said on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 8th, "Lee Kwang-soo was not able to participate in the recording because of the Acid." "He said he should have surgery. We're sorry. I hope he recovers well and returns healthy."

Haha said, "Lee Kwang-soo was sorry for the phone, so I made the phone ignorant. I called when I went to the bathroom."

On the other hand, Kim Na Hee, Kang Tae Oh, Girls Day Yura and April Naeun appeared as guests on the day.