"Running Man," mentions Lee Kwang-soo's traffic Accident "I'm so happy and I can't wait to come back."

In the SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, members were drawn to mention Lee Kwang-soos traffic Accident.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lee Kwang-soo has to be operated on because he hurt his ankle.I hope you will be well and come back healthy soon, he added.Haha, who heard this, said,  (Lee Kwang-soo) I call frequently because Im sorry. I also call and laugh when I go to the bathroom.I was diagnosed with a right ankle fracture as a result of a close examination at a nearby hospital. Lee Kwang-soo is currently undergoing hospitalization procedures and is being treated.Lee Kwang-soo is currently committed to recovery. Not only the Running Man members, but also domestic and foreign fans are raising their worried voices.Especially, Running Man is enjoying a lot of popularity overseas, so overseas fans are encouraging his return through a hashtag called Get Well Soon Lee Kwang Soo.Also, Lee Kwang-soo is about to release the movie Sink Hall (Gage, director Kim Ji-hoon).

In the sbs entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, members were drawn to mention Lee Kwang-soo's traffic Accident.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Lee Kwang-soo has to be operated on because he hurt his ankle. "I hope you will be well and come back healthy soon," he added.

Haha, who heard this, said, " (Lee Kwang-soo) I call frequently because I'm sorry. I also call and laugh when I go to the bathroom."

"I was diagnosed with a right ankle fracture as a result of a close examination at a nearby hospital. Lee Kwang-soo is currently undergoing hospitalization procedures and is being treated."

Lee Kwang-soo is currently committed to recovery. Not only the Running Man' members, but also domestic and foreign fans are raising their worried voices. Especially, Running Man' is enjoying a lot of popularity overseas, so overseas fans are encouraging his return through a hashtag called 'Get Well Soon Lee Kwang Soo'. Also, Lee Kwang-soo is about to release the movie "Sink Hall" (Gage, director Kim Ji-hoon).