Actor Kim Hye-eun "Dentist Husband, I didn't like it"...why?

Marriage 20-year-old Actor Kim Hye-eun reveals his love story with Dentist HusbandHe also tells that his middle school student daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon.Actor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC on SBS Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny which is broadcasted on the 30th.Kim Hye-eun was recently loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma in the popular drama Itaewon Clath.On this day, Kim Hye-eun reveals an anecdote with a middle school student daughter from Love Story with Dentist Husband.Kim Hye-eun, who hit the 20th anniversary of marriage, talks about his first meeting with Husband, saying, At first I really did not like Husband.Kim Hye-eun said, It was far from ideal, he said. I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator.So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and lover and scored marriage, has a middle school daughter.Kim Hye-eun is eye-catching because she made a special request to Actor Park Seo-joon, who breathed in the drama Itaewon Clath because of her daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon all over. She said her daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon.The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.Kim Hye-eun tells Seo Jun that he asked Seo Jun to be close to his daughter for the rest of his life until she goes to college.Sangmong 2, starring Actor Kim Hye-eun as a special MC, will air at 11 p.m. on the 30th (Mon.

marriage 20-year-old Actor Kim Hye-eun reveals his Love Story with Dentist Husband He also tells that his middle school student daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon.

Actor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC on SBS 'Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' which is broadcasted on the 30th. Kim Hye-eun was recently loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma in the popular drama 'Itaewon Clath'.

On this day, Kim Hye-eun reveals an anecdote with a middle school student daughter from Love Story with Dentist Husband.

Kim Hye-eun, who hit the 20th anniversary of marriage, talks about his first meeting with Husband, saying, "At first I really did not like Husband." Kim Hye-eun said, "It was far from ideal," he said. "I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator. So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. "

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and lover and scored marriage, has a middle school daughter. Kim Hye-eun is eye-catching because she made a special request to Actor Park Seo-joon, who breathed in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of her daughter.

Kim Hye-eun said, "When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon' all over." She said her daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon. The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter. Kim Hye-eun tells Seo Jun that he asked Seo Jun to be close to his daughter for the rest of his life until she goes to college.

"Sangmong 2," starring Actor Kim Hye-eun as a special MC, will air at 11 p.m. on the 30th (Mon.