"Midnight" Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung and Kissing Shin, I drank wine in my mind."

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop has revealed the kissing god behind Lee Sung-kyung.On the 4th, SBS Full Entertainment Midnight interviewed Ahn Hyo-seop.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I really enjoyed Season 1 and I wanted to do it when I came to the proposal.I did it with the heart that it would help the drama. It was very difficult in the beginning and there was a lot of NG, said Ahn Hyo-seop, referring to the kissing scene, it was hard in the spirit of manship.I ate wine and filmed it, he said later.Theres still a lot I want to do, I think all genres will be fun, he said of the role he wanted to challenge.

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop has revealed the kissing god behind Lee Sung-kyung.

On the 4th, SBS 'Full Entertainment Midnight' interviewed Ahn Hyo-seop.

Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I really enjoyed Season 1 and I wanted to do it when I came to the proposal. I did it with the heart that it would help the drama. "

"It was very difficult in the beginning and there was a lot of NG," said Ahn Hyo-seop, referring to the kissing scene, "it was hard in the spirit of manship. I ate wine and filmed it," he said later.

"There's still a lot I want to do, I think all genres will be fun," he said of the role he wanted to challenge.