"Romantic Doctor 2" Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung and Kissing? I had wine."

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned the kissing scene with Lee Sung-kyung.In SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight (hereinafter referred to as Midnight), which aired on the 4th, an interview by Ahn Hyo-seop, who performed a hot performance in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, was drawn.Ahn Hyo-seop was well received for convincingly drawing a story about being born as a real doctor in a lot of living doctors who are chased by debts in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.I thought, Lets not be a public servant, lets do something that can help the drama, said Ahn Hyo-seop, who said, I really thought I was trying to be a sincere chastity, she said.As for the new role that Ahn Hyo-seop wants to challenge, I still have a lot of things, I want to try it all. I want to be an actor who is always willing to learn.The actor is learning.

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop mentioned the kissing scene with Lee Sung-kyung.

In SBS's Full Entertainment Midnight (hereinafter referred to as Midnight), which aired on the 4th, an interview by Ahn Hyo-seop, who performed a hot performance in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, was drawn.

Ahn Hyo-seop was well received for convincingly drawing a story about being born as a real doctor in a lot of living doctors who are chased by debts in 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

“I thought, ‘Let’s not be a public servant, let’s do something that can help the drama,’” said Ahn Hyo-seop, who said, “I really thought I was trying to be a sincere chastity,” she said.

As for the new role that Ahn Hyo-seop wants to challenge, “I still have a lot of things, I want to try it all. I want to be an actor who is always willing to learn. The actor is learning. "